Chapter 22.

Excuse any typos.

Aliyah in mm.

Diamond.

"You thought I was gon let her and her lil hoe ass daughter get away with jumping Cierra?" My mom sat back in her seat noticeably aggravated.

"You didn't have to actually cut her Paige. You know she gon press charges on you" my dad drove frustrated.

We just left the police station. My mom got locked up. She threw her knife at Aliyah's mom and it hit her shoulder so she got locked up. My dad came and bailed her out after he picked me and King up from school. Cierra drove home and we were meeting her there. Now ny parents were arguing. As per usual.

"I don't give a fuck! Let her ass press charges" she shrugged. "Stupid bitch" she scrolled on her phone.

My dad just shook his head.

"Why you defending her anyway?!"

"I'm not defending her Paige. You just need to calm yo ass down sometimes"

She looked at him, rolled her eyes and looked back at her phone.

We pulled up to the house and seen Cierra's car there meaning she was there. We got out and went inside.

"Cierra come here!"

She came downstairs kinda quick. "Yes?"

"What was the fight about?"

"Just drama on Twitter..that's all"

"That's all? You say it like that drama didn't just get you suspended from school"

"I'm sorry ok? I just...I'm just sick of them talking about me and my family it's annoying."

I exited the conversation and went upstairs. This has nothing to do with me. I went into my room and closed the door. I laid on my bed and pulled out my phone putting it on the charger. I felt really bad for what happened to Austin and how I treated him or how I've been treating him so I decided to unblock him on Instagram and DM him. I didn't have his number anymore cause I deleted it.

He want responding so I just laid my phone back down and turned on the tv

He want responding so I just laid my phone back down and turned on the tv. I gotta try and get him back on the team.

Austin.

"The fuck you mean you failed?!" My dad charged towards me with anger.

I stepped back immediately realizing that it was nowhere to go. I stood up against the wall as he came towards me. Before I could even think I felt a hard fist connect with the side of my face. He kept hitting me. I felt my eye start to swell up and before I knew it I was being picked up off the ground with his hands wrapped around my throat. I was starting to no the able to breathe.