Chapter 3.

Excuse any typos.

Lily in mm.

Lily

"I could've drove myself home ya know"

"How? We ain't know if y'all was drinking or not"

"Mom I wasn't drinking"

"And what's up with you leaving Diamond behind?"

"What?"

"Did I stutter?"

"No but I didn't leave her behind intentionally...I went to go check on Cierra"

"Y'all should of never spilt up in the first place Lily"

"And why not?! Diamond need to make some friends anyway"

"That was a senior high school party you must've forgot Diamond is a freshman in high school"

"No I didn't forget but I had senior friends when I was a freshman"

"That's cause you're social. Diamond isn't that social Lilian and you know that. You and Cierra deliberately left Diamond behind which was wrong and you knew it was wrong so with that being said give me your keys."

"What?! Why?!"

"Because I said so."

I just looked at her. "Seriously??"

She put her hand out for me to give them to her.

I rolled my eyes and handed them to her. "That's a stupid reason to take my car I hope you know that."

"And you're not going out of this house unless it's to school and back home for the next month. I hope you know that too." I heard her say.

I went upstairs to my room and closed the door. I hated my parents. They always do too much. They do the most. All the damn time. I can't ever catch a break with them. Yea ok. We left Diamond but who cares?? She wasn't hurt. She needed to socialize.

I rolled my eyes and laid down on my bed. I texted Aaron, the guy I met at the party.

- hey.

Aaron: wassup

- nothin. Just got grounded so I can't meet up with you anymore

Aaron: why?

- long story. 🙄 but I'll ttyl

I put my phone on do not disturb, put on Triggered by Jhené Aiko and got in the shower.

Cierra

"Diamond you're such a crybaby seriously"

"No I'm not!"

"You definitely are. You've been like this since we were kids and it's annoying. Stop being so damn lame all the time"

"I'm not lame I just -"

"Don't have any friends. Look D, you need to get out there more. I get it. You called dad because you were...scared I guess? But you didn't need to be. Everybody at that party was cool"

She stayed silent.

"All I'm saying is you need to make some friends"

"Yea you keep saying that. What happened to you having my back??"

"I do have your back"

"No you don't. Just get out"

"What?"