Chapter 4

Malia

I woke very early in the morning and joined Tiffany and the other staffs in making breakfast for the Royal family.

"Malia take this breakfast to the Prince's room he wants to have his breakfast there"Tiffany said.

Ugh ..why can't he just come downstairs to have breakfast .I thought but I didn't dare say it out.

"Okay Tiffany" i answered,and carry the tray filled with delicious breakfast with consist of pancakes,bacon and scrambled eggs with a glass of orange juice.

I walked carefully to the Prince's room hoping the tray won't slip and fall out of my hands.

'Knock knock'

"Come in" said that beautiful baritone voice that could make a girl's panties wet.

I opened the door gently and entered,I place his food on the first table I saw. As I turned around ready to go I heard him say,

"Where do you  think you are going, did I dismiss you?" He asked.

"No Your Highness,I am sorry"I replied.

" Fill the bathtub with hot water,and make the water very soapy"he demanded.

" Yes Your Highness right away".I walked to the bathroom and did as I was told.

When I came out I found the Prince standing beside the bathroom door in boxers only.

I couldn't stop staring at his chest, those broad toned muscles, I want to rub my hand all over it.

"My eyes are up here" said the Prince smirking.

I snapped out of my dazed state and felt my cheeks turning red as I blushed furiously
"You may go" he said

I practically ran out of his room.

Oh god,i am so stupid looking at my boss's chest like that,have I got no shame?!.

I walked back to the kitchen where I was assigned chores to do.

Anderson

She's so cute when she blushes. I intentionally sent her to the bathroom to prepare me a bath so I can undress. I knew she won't be able to resist staring at my chest no woman has.

I don't understand why I feel this immediate attracted towards her, I have never felt like this for any woman before not even with my ex-girlfriend not even with the women i have had sex with.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by my mum's entry.
"How are you my dear" she asked.

"Am feeling great mum,where is dad?"I asked

" He went to the office,he had an early meeting" she answered.

" I am stepping out and I want you to accompany me. I would like to spend some quality time with my son"she said smiling.

" Okay mum. I will be down soon"I answered.

Thanks for reading.
Please kindly,
Comment and
Vote.
Thank you.