Chapter 8

Malia

Days turned to weeks,weeks turned to months, since I started tutoring the Prince and it also four months now  since started working here.

Finally my mom has started  getting treatment while my sister has resumed back to school . I couldn't be anymore happier.

The Prince and I have gotten closer from the pasts months we spent together tutoring.

Sometimes we eat breakfast together,he compliments me from time to  time with me blushing so hard every time he calls me different sweet endearment.

I couldn't help but  start developing feelings for him he makes me so happy and I couldn't go a day without thinking about him.

I knew  his world scream rich,wealthy uncle and aunties,wealthy parents who would never look at me but you can't help who you fall in love with.

One of his many surprises was giving me the permission to call first name Anderson and stop calling  Your Highness when we are alone.

I was in the kitchen preparing dinner for the Royal Family after the tutoring session,when I felt hands grab my waist as i was about to scream heavy hands clasped my mouth.

"Stop struggling my Angel" a husky voice said.

I turned around and smiled at the one that has been invading my thoughts lately.

Anderson.

"What are you doing down here" I whispered.
Thankfully I was the only maid in the kitchen,others were busy with different chores in different parts of the Palace,while some had their day off.

Mine and some other the maids will take a off day tomorrow,then I can go and visit my mum and sister, I miss them so much.

"If you are caught in here I will be in so much trouble, please leave"

" Eager to get rid of me"he pecked me.

I gasped loudly shocked by his act.

" Please leave Anderson,I have to get back to work, remember the queen is expecting some special guests for dinner and beside others will soon come to join me in preparing dinner, please leave"I told him

" I love it when you call my name,now give me a kiss and I will leave"he replied

I looked at him shocked and quickly pecked his cheek.

"That is not a kiss my love,this is.."
He kissed me so passionately, I felt butterflies dancing inside my stomach,I gasped softly when he grabbed my ass which made him deepen the kiss.

I quickly pushed him back softly before kiss leads to something else.

"You got what you wanted,now please go" I whispered

" I love the way your lips are swollen from my kiss,bye for now sweetheart, enjoy your your alone time without me,see your later"he said.

He tapped my ass then walked out of the kitchen with a goofy smile on his face.

As if on que Tiffany entered the kitchen with bags full of groceries.

"I saw the Prince leaving the Kitchen just now,is there any problem?"she asked.

I froze still and I quickly said" No he just wanted a glass of water to drink"

" He could have just sent  for it,and you could have just gone to give it to him, since you are his personal maid,that what you are here for right?"Tiffany asked looking suspicious

" Yes Tiffany"I answered before I went back to the vegetables I was chopping while she arranged the groceries into the fridge.

"The rest of the maids will be here very soon make sure to start dinner and arrange the dinner table. Dinner must  be perfect,no mistakes"Tiffany said

" Yes Tiffany" I replied.

" Good"she said and walked out of the kitchen.

I immediately let out the breath i didn't realize I was holding.

Thanks for reading
Please kindly
Comment and
Vote
Thank you 🤗