Chapter 14

Malia

I packed my things and left the mansion crying,I was grateful none of the other servants came to question me.

I feel like I have disappointed and brought shame to my family and there is nothing I can do about it.

I board a taxi and went straight to my mom's house.

'knock knock"

The door opened and I saw my mother's smiling face. She engulfed me in a tight hug. She drew back and noticed my tears-streaking face with my luggage behind me.

"What wrong my child,come in and take a seat" she asked concerned

"Mum..." I started crying again.

"Calm down and tell me what happened" she said.

I managed to put my self together and explained everything that had happened.

My first thought and fear was my mother's anger on me but she just stared at me for a moment before giving a warm hug.

"Am so sorry mum"

"It okay don't apologise"she said softly

She pulled and asked

" So what are you going to do now because I certainly will not accept you aborting my first grandchild"she said sternly.

" I don't know mum but am thinking of moving far away from here and start a new life with you,Gina and this baby"I said touching my stomach

" I agree with any your decision, child,now go to your room and rest,too much stress is not good for the baby"she said

I hugged my  mum again and said

" Thanks you mum for always supporting me,I promise never to disappoint your like this ever again"

" No don't say,you didn't disappointed me in any way instead you blessed me and made me happy. Now go to your room and rest while I wait up and tell Gina what's happening"she said shooing me to my old room.

Later that evening.

"WHAT?!Mum,how can you say we are moving all of a sudden.I am just starting to adjusting and making friends in my new school and all of a sudden we are moving?"Gina yelled

" Calm down Gina and don't yell at me young lady. It's for the best,I hope you understand why we need to do this"

Malia who had been sitting there the whole time watching the drama between her sister and her mum suddenly stood and walked up to her sister

"I know this is hard for you Gina but just do it for my sake . Please am begging you, I can't stay here, if the Queen finds out I didn't do as she says i will be in a lot of trouble, so please trust and support me on this"I pleased with my sister.

Gina just stood there staring at me

" I promise you will make lots of new friends,and tell you what,you get to pick the country we are going to" I continued

" Really?that great sis" she hugged me and started jumping around.

" Yes"

" Let go to Paris,I have always loved and wanted to to Paris"

In whisper
"I  heard they got cute french guys"

"GINA!!"

"What sis"

"Okay Paris it is ,I will book the flight ticket tomorrow morning by evening we should be on our way to Paris. So go upstairs and pack your stuff, mum you too"

I stood there while I watched mum and Gina go upstairs to pack their stuff ran upstairs.

I have my family support and that is what I need the most right now.

Thanks for reading
Please kindly
Vote and
Comment
Thank you.