Chapter 32

Malia

"What do you want Jessica"I asked

"Anderson is mine, stay away from him beside his mother does not support you and him together"Jessica said

"I don't care if anybody supports our relationship or not because sweetheart it is meant to be,no matter what you say or do"I told her.

" You wait and see if you will last in this house after the Queen is done with you"she said angrily

" ohh am scared"I said mockingly then immediately got serious.
"Bring it on baby"I walked past her purposely bumping my shoulder with hers.

She stood there looking at me with her mouth wide open.

If you think am going to to cower in fear,you got another thinking coming.i thought on my way to the room Anderson directed me to when we arrived earlier.

I got to find out later that after out conversation in the garden he ordered for his luagages to be moved to the room he thought it would be better if we share the room together for the 6 month period of our deal.

"What took you so long babe" Anderson asked ,his voice full of concern.

"Nothing,am just tired,I need a shower" I said not meeting his eyes.

He hugged me from behind
"How about we take that shower together"

I pushed his hand away and said
"Oh Anderson,stop being a pervert

"Am not being a pervert besides there is nothing to hide I have seen it all before"he said

" Okay fine,but remember no touching"

"Fine"

We both stripped our clothes and headed to the bathroom.

We scrubbed each other backs ,and I couldn't help but think about the old times.

I miss him so much,I wasn't thinking straight but before I knew it ,I grabbed him and smashed my lips together with his.

I heard him moan loudly,it made me wet and wanting more. He broke the kiss and said

"I missed you so much Malia,I missed you" he said before kissing me again

We stood in the shower kissing passionately before he carried me out to the bed and laid me not even caring about out wet bodies.

I moaned into his mouth
"I need you now Anderson"

He took himself and thrust it roughly but deeply into me.

I screamed at the penetration because Anderson had gotten larger down there over the years and I also haven't done this in years.

He continued thrusting deeper and faster until be both reach out height.

He collapse heavily beside then pulled me into his arms saying

"I have never been emotionally attached with any other woman since you left me. I love you Malia,you and only you."

I felt tears gather my eyes I love him too but why does it feels so hard for me to say it,maybe I haven't completely forgiven as I thought or maybe am scared of him hurting me again.

"Go to sleep Anderson" I responded turning my back against him too scared to look at the hurt erected on his face.

Thanks for reading 🤗
Please kindly
Comment and vote.
Thank you.