Chapter 12

Malia

I was so embarrassed on how the Prince treated me. How could he?
Do I suddenly mean nothing to him?

"I don't know how I came about to employ fools who don't know how to do anything properly"the Queen said vilely

I wasn't even hurt by what she said , I was just hurt by how the Prince treated me, how can someone switch so fast?

As soon as dinner was over, I went up to Anderson's room to check up on him. I couldn't be angry at him because am the reason he is angry at himself and everyone around him.

I walked slowly inside his room only to find out him drinking,I softly touched his shoulder as if he knew it was me,he moved away from my touch.

"Anderson,am sorry, please talk to me" I said softly

"Leave me alone,Malia and get out"he fired back.

I guess I deserved that.

" Anderson  am really sorry for turning you down,but please stop treating me harshly"

He makes his way towards me staggering a little,he looks at me long and hard before slamming his lips on mine,I moan in delight as he roamed his hand down my back till he reached my butt and grabbed me up.

I have to stop this,but it feels so good, I love him but I can't afford to lose everything ,am sure if the Queen find out I will be fired and sent home immediately and I won't be able to pay for my mom's medication,I just can't risk it.

I pushed him back gently,
"Stop,I can't do this" I tell him.

"Don't you love me? Is there someone else? Why won't you just accept me" he says painfully

I manage to look away from him,
" No no,it's nothing of such,I like you a lot but I just can't ,if your mother finds this out I will be fired without a second thought"

" Trust me, she won't find out and if she does she won't do anything as long as am here,she won't,Do you trust me?"

" I do,but.."

" No buts,just enjoy the moment"

With that he joined his lips with mine. I moaned in delight,his mouth tasting faintly of whiskey.

He leads me slowly to bed and started removing my dress while kissing me. I stared unbuttoning his shirt I need to feel his hard-soft skin against mine.

I felt him unclip my bra and removed my panties. He shifted back and looked at me like I am a gift to be won. I blushed and looked down conscious of my nakedness and tried to covered my breast from his gaze.

"Don't hide yourself from me ,you look absolutely beautiful"he said his voice husky as he pried my hands away from my body.

His lips joined mine once against as I reached for his trouser belt and unbuckled it and pulled it down, leaving only his boxers on. He laid me on the bed and spread my legs wide,he stared at my wet p**sy before he dipped is head and began to lick it in and out.

I moaned loudly and gripped his hair pushing it more into my wet p**sy. He licked me till I came so hard.

He rose from the bed and pulled his boxed standing naked before he came forward and penetrated me hard. I cried out in pain and pleasure. I felt his froze as he pulled out.

"What wrong Anderson" I asked puzzled.

"Did I hurt you? Why didn't you tell me you were a virgin?"

" I didn't think it was necessary and I wanted you to be my first. Please don't stop now,I want you so bad"

He thrust back deeper than the first time and moaned

"Faster pleeeeese"

He started thrusting in me faster and faster.

" Am gonna cum Anderson"

I felt him d**k harden, shortly he let out a grunt as we both came together.

He laid down beside me and gathered me in his arms.

"I love you Malia"

"I love you too Anderson"I replied before I fell asleep.

I left his room the very  early in morning before any one noticed I didn't sleep in my room last night.

Thanks for reading
Please kindly
Vote and comment
Thank you. 🤗