Chapter 19

4 days later.

Anderson

"Sir I got some information about the lady " the private investigator said dropping a brown envelope on my desk.

"All her personal information and Address are all in there including some photos of her kids"

" What??" I said in shock

"Her kids sir, apparently she has two kinds,twins in fact their pictures are in the envelope".

I immediately tore the envelope to confirm. Indeed I saw two kids in the pictures ,the boy looked exactly like me when I was a child, while the girl took most all my physical features but still looked a bit like her  mother.

This meant one thing Malia did nnot have an  abortion.

I squeezed my hand tightly.
"That bitch!how dare she hide such a big secret from me"

I admit it all my fault for denying the kids at the first place but still she could have reached out and inform me that she didn't have the abortion,I
felt so guilty for years.

Am coming for you Malia and you better have a good reason for hiding this from me.

Malia

My kids are finally back from their Grandma's while Martin had returned back to his apartment. Today is a off day for me so I took the kids for shopping and then to the amusement park where they decided to climb every ride there. I literally had to enter every ride because there is no way am leaving my kid riding alone without adult supervision after the rides we decided that we all should get some ice cream and head home 'cause I was so tired.

"Mummy I had lots of fun today"Juliette said

"Yes mum, me too ,I wish we could do this everyday"Julian added

" Awwwn my babies,I had fun too"I cuddled them saying.

Julian pulled away from me and said with pride
"Mummy am not a baby anymore ,am a big boy now ,infact the tallest in my class"

" You can be the tallest in you class but you are still my small tiny baby"

Juliette started giggling as Julian face turns red
"Oh you got something to say Juliette" Julian asked

"Mommy's baby, Mommy baby's"
Juliette said still giggling

Julian ran towards her and started tickling her

"Take that back" Julian shouted

"I-i-i w-o-n-t, mo-mom sa-ve m-e "Juliette said in-between her giggles before managing to push Julian away and running to my back.

Julian start chasing her around me but I prevented him from catching her.

"I wish I had a dad,I would tell him to help me catch you and we will be even then"

My heart sank at Julian speech, I didn't realize not having a father figure in their life was affecting them badly. I need to speak to Martin about this so we could hurry up with the wedding.

"That enough both of you" I said,
Juliette take that back"

"Julian is a big and a brave boy" Juliette said defeated

I hugged the two of them tighly
" I love you both so much"

"We love you too mum" they said in unsion.

" Let's go now,it's getting late"

Hope you enjoyed it
Kindly
Comment and
Vote
Thank you.