Chapter 30

Anderson

Malia arrived dinner dressed in a knee-length dark blue dress . I won't lie she looks stunning and more curvy than before, when she was working for us.

She walked over and sat beside me. Surprise was an understatement.

"You look beautiful"

She blushed before replying

"Thank you,uhm where are the kids?"

"They're still dressing up ,they will be down soon"

" I was wondering if me,you and the kids could hang out by the pool after dinner"I asked her

She was about to reply when..

" Hi everyone" every one looked up towards the direction of the voice.

Jessica

"Jessica what are you doing here?who invited you?"I asked her

"Your mum of course,or am I no longer welcome here" Jessica replied

" Of course my dear ,you are always welcomed her, don't mind my son's rude behavior,take a seat"the Queen interrupted.

So mum this is your plan to hook me and Jessica up,I promise you mum it's not gonna work.

"Yes my queen, you are so kind" Jessica said

"So why is she here Anderson"Jessica asked.

"None of ......"

"Daddy , mommy we are so hungry" the kids came running into the room.

I didn't miss the surprise look on Jessica face.

I looked at Malia and she had the expression on her face that said

That's right he has kids and he's taken

I chuckled softly are possessiveness.

"I told you both not to run in the house, come sit with me and your father"She said loud enough for the whole table to hear especially Jessica.

The kids ran to us and got sitted.

Dinner continued silently with mum constantly glaring at Malia.

"Malia,can we go the garden,I need to speak to you urgently" I asked her as soon as dinner ended.

"What..."

I didn't give her time to answer ,I grabbed her hand and led her to the garden.

" What..."

Before she could finish her statement, I crashed my lips unto hers, I moaned immediately,

God,missed this lips, soft and tasty

She pulled away first.

"Am sorry Malia for everything, please forgive me,I was stupid and naive and also scared back then,I guess I didn't know how to handle such situation" I told her genuinely

" I was scared to Anderson, knowing I was pregnant for a high-class guy i could never be with,I was ashamed of myself thinking how disappointed my mum was going to be when she discovered I went and got pregnant instead of going to work,I was alone most of my pregnancy days so scared and worry to death about anything happening to my babies,but thanks to Martin for coming into the picture, I will forever be grateful to him"

My teeth grinded as I heard the name of the man who tried to take my Malia away from me.

This is not the time to get angry ,get your act together. I cautioned myself.

She gasped in surprise as she saw me getting down on my kneels in front of her.

"Am so sorry Malia , please forgive, please just give me another chance to make it up to you,I will make you happy I promise"

" Don't make promises you can't keep"she said

" I promise to keep this one,okay stay 6 month with me and if you don't feel happy with me then I will let you go and I won't bother you anymore ,I swear"

She looked at me for a while thinking before she agreed and said

" Okay ,but after 6 month if am not satisfied and you fail to make me happy am free to leave and do whatever I want right?"

I don't ever want to let you go

" Right??" She asked again

"Okay,it's a deal, now let go hang out by the pool with the kids" I said immediately changing the topic.

" That would be nice" she replied as we both strolled into the house.

Thanks for reading 💖
Please kindly
Comment and vote.
Thank you.