Part 1

3rd person POV

It was a beautiful day at Camp Half Blood. The Hunters of Artemis were at camp to stay for a few days. The Hunters lieutenant, Thalia Grace, was hanging out with her favourite cousin. When the Hunters were around, they always spent time together. Nico was in the underworld but they would have to make do. Percy and Thalia were sitting near the base of the pine tree the Hunter had once been trapped in.

"Come on seaweed brain, race you down the hill!" Thalia shouted while starting to run.
"Cheater!" Shouted Percy starting to stand up and ran after her. Halfway down Percy tripled and rolled.all the way down the hill. Thalia looked at him and started laughing.
"We don't speak of this" Percy says standing up yet again.
"Oh yeah? Make me fish face" Thalia retorted.
"Hmm, what if I tell the camp that your scared of-" Percy started before a gust of wind knocked him down.
"You wouldn't dare" Thalia challenges.
"Try me" was all Percy said before running off. Thalia chased him shouting bloody murder. The campers watched as the children of the big 3 chased each other around like 5 year olds. Then they stopped as they heard a boy screaming. It sounded as if he were running away from something. Percy looked at Thalia and they both ran off to save some demigods butt.

Percy POV

We ran past the magical border and found a 14 year old boy running away from a hellhound. He had raven black hair and sea green eyes like mine. He was screaming and running for his life. He ran past us and his behind a tree.
"I distract you kill" I said raising my 3 foot long sword, riptide. She nodded and then ran off to the left leaving me in the sight of a very angry doggo. The beast lunged towards me and I rolled under it. As I came up, I slashed it's paw with my sword. Just as the monster turned around, a lightning bolt reduced it to dust. I grinned at Thalia and walked over to the boy who came out from behind the tree and was staring at us in awe.
"Who are you, what just happened, what was that, where am I" the boy rapid fired out. He reminded me or Rachael.
"We are demigods. Your one too. That mutt over there was a hellhound. Your at Camp Half Blood. What's your name kiddo?" I told him.
"Ryan. Ryan Rivers" he replied and we walked to past the magical border. Almost instantly a glowing trident appeared on top of his head and then all the campers bowed, except me because he hadn't yet earned my respect and the Hunters because they didn't want to bow to a male.
"All Hale Ryan Rivers, son of Poseidon god of the Seas creator of horses." Chiron said. We probably shouldn't have bowed because his ego went through the roof. Chiron asked us to explain what happened and Ryan said that he killed the hellhound all by himself. Me and Thalia didn't correct him because we knew how hard it was with just being introduced to the mythological world and all. We then went back to chasing each other yelling curses and death threats. The good times. If only I knew what was to come.