Part 17

Percy POV

When I woke up I looked around because I didn't remember what happened yesterday. Then realization hit me. I was at camp again. I got up groaning and quickly took a cold shower. I willed myself to be dry and snapped my fingers, instantly dressing myself in a black t-shirt and jeans. My hood formed around me as I walked out of my room. I noticed that everyone else had already left so I went to the dining pavilion to eat breakfast. I saw the others sitting down and I went to join them. Those who revealed themselves weren't wearing their hoods. I sat between Bianca and Michael before a wood nymph ran up to me and handed me a plate of blue berry pancakes and a blue coloured mango shake. Even after so long I still loved the colour blue. I noticed the campers look at me strangely and I silently cursed myself for giving them a hint of who I was. I saw Annabeth walking over to me and I cursed even more. Luke saw me curse and glanced in the direction I was looking. He turned back to me and mouthed 'your problem'. I sent a mind message of a middle finger before facing the daughter of Athena.
"Why are you eating blue food?" she asked.
"It's a custom on a different planet. I picked it up and kinda got addicted to the craze. Why? Is eating blue food bad on your planet?" I said lying through my teeth trying to act dumb. And yes it was hard.
"Nothing, it's just I had a friend who used to always eat blue food. I don't suppose you know him? His name is Percy Jackson" she said. I flinched when she said my name. I saw a few campers look over, interested in how I would respond.
"Yes. He was in the army before he died in a war on another planet. He told of the camp who betrayed him and the girl who broke his heart" I answered carefully. I saw a few campers look down in shame and saw Thalia crying silently in the corner. Annabeth looked like she was trying to hold back tears.
"Your lying." I turned around to see Nico Di Angelo standing up with his fists clenched.
"Percy is not dead. I would have felt it. My father would have informed me if his soul appeared in the underworld" Nico continued.
"Uhhhhh" I said trying to think of an excuse. The other commanders looked sympathetically at me. Just then the conch horn sounded three times and I sighed in relief. Saved by the army of monsters. I grinned and vapour travelled me and the others to the front lines. I noticed Krios Titan of the south and stars, Hyperion Titan of the East and heavenly light, Koios Titan of the North, intellect and knowledge and Perses Titan of destruction. I noticed a bunch of other monsters but froze when I saw the minotaur. The beef boy didn't know when to stay dead. Luke saw me freeze and looked in the direction I was looking.
"Beef for brains just keeps coming to die doesn't he" I mutter. Luke put his hands to his mouth.
"Gasp. Don't talk about your wife that way!" He exclaimed.
"Ehhh. He's more like a clingy exgirlfriend" I reply. We both started cracking up but I decided to follow the advice of a dead pink and green haired friend. ' You've got to flaunt the weird my friend ' I finally quoted Alex Fierro.
"Surrender or be destroyed puny demigods. This is only a fraction of our army. If you surrender, we shall give you mer-" Hyperion started.
"Blast blah blah. Now if your done monologuing, I beat ur arse" was my sassy reply. Hyperion looked red in anger. He gripped his blade handle so tight, his knuckles turned white.
"YOU SHALL DIE MORT-" Hyperion shouted before I interrupted him yet again.
"Damn who pissed in your cereal. Anyways let us introduce ourselves. I'm Anagenniménos commander of the Chaos army and this is my crew" I said gesturing to the demigods around me. I saw his face widen in surprise when he heard my name. Oh yay great, I have a Titan fan boy. Koios, being the smart one, ordered all the monsters to attack. I smirked and uncapped riptide before charging into battle shouting my war cry.
"FOR NARNIA!" I screamed as I rushed the monsters. I heard Zoë mutter idiot before charging with me. I hacked and slashed making my way towards the Titan of destruction. Following closely behind me was Luke. I saw Bianca and Nico summoning an army of the undead, Jason and Thalia sending bolt after bolt of lightning into the array of monsters. I threw a dagger straight into the eye of an incoming Cyclops and while it groaned in pain, Luke quickly ran pass it and slammed his hilt of his blade into the hilt of my dagger, shoving the blade deeper into the eye. The Cyclops burst into dust and we kept running towards Perses. When I was 10 meters away, I raised my hand and a geyser exploder and punch the Titan backwards. I ran at Luke and he boosted up 50 feet into the air. There, I surrounded myself in a thin layer of water and lighting struck me midair (another chaos power) as I plummeted down towards the Titan just as he was getting up. I smaller into him full force with my sword pointed downwards. He didn't even have a chance to look up before he exploded. I glanced at the battle. Zoë, Selina and Beckendorf were working together to fight Koios. He was stronger than them but being outnumbered and the fact that they were faster than him made it so he was losing. Michael and Ethan were working together, sword and bow, against Hyperion who was on fire but it didn't affect them. We trained against extreme heat because there are planets hotter than the sun and sometimes we have to help people there. Me and Luke ran towards the final titan, Krios. He looked to be in deep concentration and I felt myself become heavier. The dude was making gravity around me stronger but I hardly noticed. As I said, Chaos's training is freaking brutal. Like going to places with gravity 100 times stronger than earth's. I rushed him and made a jab with my sword. He dodged just in time to be hilt bashed my Luke's blade. Together, me and Luke slowly pushed the Titan back. Some monsters tried to help but we're instantly obliterated. I kicked Krios back with all the strength I could muster and he flew back a few meters and went sprawling on the ground. He quickly got up and power filled his eyes. He made a fist with his hand and slammed it onto the ground. I was about to laugh at him when I saw what was happening. A gigantic meteorite was slowly getting bigger as it approached us. All the campers looked up in fear. I cursed silently and Luke quickly finished off the sweating Titan. He had used a lot of energy to send this space rock at us. All the monsters had been killed and it was just us and the giant rock which was coming to us at supersonic speeds.
"Can't seem to catch a break" I mutter as I place both my hands onto the ground. I concentrated and soon, 50 rock pillars shot out from the ground, racing to intercept the meteorite. The rock pillars exploded on impact but we're slowing it down. Beads of sweat appeared on my forehead. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Bianca and Nico copy my movements. More rock pillars erupted to meet the space rock. Soon, it started to slow down. Until eventually is was suspended midair by about 100 rock pillars.
"I've always wanted to try this" I said to Luke. He gave me a 'what-are-you-doing' look before I jumped as high as I could. Flying towards the rock I shouted.
"ONE PUNCH" and as my fist connected with the meteorite, rubble rained down onto the demigods and the rock pillars crumbled to dust. I then landed on the ground cradling my now broken hand.
"Your an idiot you know that? Why in the name of god's green earth did you punch a rock to dust?" Asked Zoë.
"Worth it" I said with a cheeky grin and I got a slap from all the girls. I then ate a piece of ambrosia and walked back to the Chaos cabin to watch more animé.