Part 12

Percy POV

I was jabbed riptide at my opponent. He dodged and tried to use his spear as a baseball bat to hit me. A wall of earth suddenly erupted and intercepted the spear. I used this opportunity to kick the man and blast fire at him. The man stumbled backwards and raised his shield just in time to block the fireball. I vapour travelled behind him and slammed my hilt into his helmet. He fell onto the floor and o pit my sword to the tip of his neck.
"Yeild?" I asked.
"I yeild" he confirmed.
"Damn Achilles. Few centuries in the underworld and you go rusty" I joke and wipe the beads of sweat which were forming on my forehead. I brought back heroes from the underworld to train me. I needed to get better. I was good at using my powers but my skill with the blade still needed improvement. I summoned the souls of heroes from the underworld to train me. Achilles was training me in overall combat, Odysseus trained me to be able to think my way out of solutions. The original Perseus taught me to think on my feet and learn to adapt. Orpheus taught me how to play musical instruments to gain the help of wild animals and the wilderness itself. Atalanta, after a few arrows to the arse, trained me in the ways of the hunt. I know I learned the way of the hunt with Artemis and her Hunters but I mostly did chores. Theseus helped me gain better control over my water abilities and I summoned a random Hephaestus kid to help me with my fire abilities. I tried to summon Bianca to help with my underworld abilities but she didn't respond to my call so either she doesn't want to, or she chose rebirth and is currently living her life. I then chose a random child of Hades to help in my training. They taught me complete control over my weapons and to adapt to my surroundings. I have now fully mastered my abilities.

Achilles bowed to me before I sent his soul back to the underworld in Elysium before Hades found out he went missing. I then went to sleep. The reason I decided to train and not go off murdering more kings was that there were hardly any more evil kings left. Most I killed but some changes over a new leaf after they realized I would be after them. I also really needed a break. I still helped from time to time but the encounter with chaos and the commanders made me realize that I needed to be stronger. They were going to keep training and so was I. I did not need them to find me again and this time whop my arse. Speaking of Chaos, when I walked over to my bed, I saw a note written in golden ink. The note wrote.
Dear Anagenniménos
I am going to have a meeting tomorrow and I want you to come. I have a surprise for you. Before you go on thinking it's a trap, me and my commanders swore on the river Styx to not harm you during your visit. I cannot be killed by the Styx but it will hurt, a lot. The meeting is 8:30 am tomorrow on planet Chaos in my meeting room.
Chaos, the creator.

I was skeptical about this. If I went, they could somehow trick me into joining their cursed army and I didn't want that. I wanted freedom to do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. I thought about asking Kalvin for his opinion but he was probably asleep and I didn't want to wake him up. I was now wide awake and decided to train again. Atalanta taught me how to stay vigilant without days of sleep and how to survive without food and water. I walked into the training room and summoned all my mentors. They all bowed to me before getting into a fighting stance. I smirked and charged them. The sounds of battle were ringing throughout the night.

Chaos POV

Me and the commanders waited nervously for the assassin. The commanders had their hoods on but I could feel the tension in the air. I was nervous. Scared that he wouldn't show up. This was a good plan and if it didn't work, I don't know what will. I looked at the gigantic clock at the top of the room and saw that it was 2 minutes till 8:30.
"Do you think he will show up?" Asked Alpha.
"I don't know" I answered sincerely. "I hope he comes, he will be a great asset to the team" I said after a minute.
"Great at kicking our arses" muttered Pirate who was still mad that Anagenniménos beat him in combat. Just then someone laughed from the corner of the room. Everyone looked over to see the famous assassin leaning on the wall grinning.
'How the frick did I not sense his presence' I thought. I actually didn't think he would come. I saw some people tense up when they saw him and I saw Pirate grow pale once he realized that Anagenniménos heard him.
"Don't worry. I won't beat your arse unless you attack me first" said Percy.
"So good that you actually joined us Anagenniménos. Please take a seat" I said and gestured to the empty chair in the room. It was a plain golden chair but the thing is, once you sit on it, the chair will claim you. You will.be the owner of it.
"Chaos that's the throne for the first in -" Beta exclaimed but I silenced her and watched Percy in anticipation. I was shocked when Percy just leaned on the throne and looked expectedly at me.
"Please don't tell me that that was your plan to capture me" said Percy looking at me disappointed.
"That was my original plan, but I have a backup. Commanders, please pull down your hoods" I said. I saw Percy stand up slightly straighter watching the commanders intently.
First Alpha stood up and pulled down his hood. "Luke Castellan, son of Hermes, second in command. Also known as Alpha."
"Zoë Nightshade, daughter of Atlas, third in command. Also known as Beta."
"Bianca Di Angelo, daughter of Hades, fourth in command. Also known as Angel."
"Michael Yew, son of Apollo, fifth in command. Also known as Arrow."
"Ethan Nakamura, son of Nemesis, sixth in command. Also known as Pirate."
"Charles Beckendorf, son of Hephaestus, seventh in command. Also known as flame."
"Selina Beauregard, daughter of Aphrodite, eighth in command. Also known as Charm."
I looked over at the assassin and saw him with his mouth gaping open. I smirked at him. All the commanders were staring at him curiously.
"Do we know you?" Asked Angel to which Percy barely nodded.
"Who are you? Can you take off your hood" asked Selina using a bit of charmspeak. I saw Percy shake his head and looked over at me.
"What do you want Chaos?" He asked me. His voice sounded hoarse like he lost the ability to speak for a long time and it just returned.
"Easy. I want to make a preposition for you. Join my army as the first in command and you get to stay with you friends" I say and I see him inspect the throne and I was nervous again. If he didn't accept, I don't think I can find him again. He has gotten batter at concealing himself and was even in the same room as me without me noticing. He then smiled and sat on the throne. I heard gasps as the throne shifted from golden to obsidian black with sea green and golden wave designs etched across its surface and flames licking the edge of the throne. All the commanders looked at the assassin wide eyed.
"So what, did the throne claim me?" Percy asked and I nodded my whole body filled with happiness.
"Can you show us your identity? We need to know who you are if we want to accept you" Alpha/Luke said.
"Luke I'm hurt" Anagenniménos said and his cloak disappeared leaving a smirking Percy Jackson sitting on the throne looking at the shocked commanders.
"Miss me?" He asked. I chuckled to see them all rush towards him in an embrace.
"How, Why, When?" Michael asked. Percy chuckled and told them his story. They all darkened their expressions when they heard what what the campers did to him.
Luke whistled. "Damn Perce, you did all that. No wonder Chaos has been looking for you."
Percy laughed "Tried to look for me. Also sorry for whipping your arses that day"
I huffed but still had a smile edged on my face. "Percy I've been meaning to ask you but what is your sword made of" asked Zoë as she was sad he wasn't weilding riptide anymore.
"Well Zoë, this is riptide. It just changed" Percy said and then went on to explain what he discovered while visiting Nidavilir. I smiled and left my commanders to catch up on life. I then went to go do more research into the upcoming war with my brother. I had a feeling that Percy would change the tide of the battle to come.