Part 18

Percy POV

After the binge watching Full Metal Alchemist for 5 hours, I went into the woods to clear my head. By then my hand had fully healed.I hated being at camp but the woods were always calming to me. More so now because I was a werewolf. This was my home turf. I thought about Grover and how he was doing. I was considering revealing my identity to a few people when I heard some leaves rustling. Instantly my senses went into overdrive. I stopped walking and slowly pulled out my pen. A dagger flew out of nowhere flying towards me from behind. I heard it and tiled my head to the right and it embedded itself into the tree in front of me. I took out the embedded dagger and felt it in my hand. I let my senses expand and waited. I heard movement up in the trees and I quickly threw the dagger. I thought I missed but the drop of blood that fell from one of the trees showed me I had hit my target. I couldn't stop the smirk from coming to my face. Just then, a hooded person jumped from a tree straight at me, weilding a sword that seemed to be made of light. I turned into a wolf and narrowly dodged the attack. I snarled and slowly circled the figure. Then, in a blur of fur, I jumped to a tree and used it as a launchpad to leap towards the figure with my claws extended and my fangs bared. The figure baseball slid underneath me and slammed the hilt of its blade into my gut. As I flew off course, I turned back into a human and drew riptide before I landed gracefully on the ground. Whoever this was, he/she was skilled and very fast .(Imma call him/her an it for now.) It then quickly lunged at me and I barely had time to block it with my sword. I was forced onto the defence as it kept slashing and jabbing at me. None of its strikes hit me. It used the flat of it's glowing blade to knock me off my feet. I fell to the ground but before it could strike, I melted into the shadows. I reappeared on top of a tree and jumped straight at the hooded figure. It rolled out of the way just in time but this allowed me to go on the offence. A shield of light suddenly appeared in it's hands.
"No fair" I muttered to myself.
I continued my assault on the figure. It hid behind it's shield and I couldn't seem to land a hit. I hooked my leg at the back of its ankle and pulled forward. It fell down but raised its hand. I blast of light hit me directly in the face and I flew back blinded and slightly dizzy. My sight came back just in time to see the figure standing up. It pointed it's sword at me and a beam of concentrated light shot out at me. I quickly pointed riptide and blasted my own beam of darkness at it. The beams intercepted each other and were at a stale mate. I held onto my sword and put more energy into it. A beam of water and fire shot out from my sword also and it soon overpowered the hooded figure's light beam. My beam blasted the figure back into a tree where it lay unconscious. I stood there panting before slowly walking towards the figure. I reached down to take off the figures hood when suddenly a blast of pure power knocked me backwards. A powerful presence entered the surrounding.I stood up and turned in a slow circle trying to figure out what blasted me. I glanced at the hooded figure who was still unconscious. Then, a dark was enveloped it and both the presence and the hooded person disappeared. I slowly walked back to camp, my sense on high alert just incase I got ambushed again. I mind messaged Luke.
(Percy Luke)
Call a meeting in the big house right now.
Why? What happened? Where did you go? Where is the ice cream?
Ice cream's in the cooler. I'll explain in the meeting.

Once the mind message was over, I made my way over to the Big House. Slowly, people came into the Rec Room. I started the meeting once everyone was seated.
"I was walking in the woods, when someone powerful attached me. It was skilled, if not more skilled than me. I only beat it due to me having stronger powers.When I beat it, a presence entered the area and the figure was taken away" I took a deep breath before continuing. "I think that was End's right hand man. I also think that the presence I felt was End himself." Just as I expected, shouting broke out
"How did they enter camp unnoticed?"
"How are we gonna beat them? End's right hand man almost beat the commander of the Chaos army"
"We're doomed"
"HAND ME BACK MY ICE CREAM"
I stomped my foot and a minor earthquake occurred. All noise stopped and Chiron looked at me gratefully.
"We shall deal with this problem. For now there is nothing we can do. Thank you Anagenniménos for bringing this to our attention. We shall deal with this threat when the time comes. Now go back to your regular activities. Meeting dismissed" said Chiron. Soon all the demigods cleared out of the Big House. I turned to Chiron.
"We need to train the campers. They are in no shape to fight this war. Tell your campers we start training tomorrow" I told the centaur before walking off. As I walked into camp, I sat by the hearth in the middle of camp. I always liked it here, maybe because Hestia was my champion or because it reminded me of my family. I sat down for a while, enjoying the warmth it gave me before I felt a presence.
"Hello Lady Hestia" I say as I turn to look at the 8 year old sitting beside me.
"Hello Perseus" was her reply.
"How'd you know?" I asked curiously. I knew she would know but I was curious to know how she knew.
"When you entered the throne room, an ember ,that had been dead in the hearth for a long time, suddenly ignited so I knew you were in the throne room with us. I am the goddess of the hearth so when your returned to your parents in your home, your hearth, then I saw you. Plus you are my champion. It was quite easy to find you once you came back to earth." she explained. I nodded my head but didn't reply. We sat there in comfortable silence for a while.
"You should tell your father you know. He's not been the same ever since you left" Hestia said. I sighed.
"I know."
"I must go now before Zeus realizes I'm gone. It's good to see you again Percy" Hestia said standing up. I gave her a quick hug before she burst into flames and disappeared. I looked at my watch and I realized that it was time for me to teach James his water powers. I ran over to the river where I said we would meet. He was already there with his eyes closed making a puddle next to him move in a figure eight over and over again. I smiled. He was improving. I placed a hand on his shoulder alerting him to my presence but he lost control over the water.
"Good job James. Now try to make the water levitate" I say. He nods and closes his eyes again, regaining his concentration. He extended his army and slowly lifted it. The small puddle of water rose but when James opened his eyes, it fell back down to earth.
"You gotta learn how to keep your concentration" I explained. "Your homework for the week is to learn to meditate. It helps trust me. Well I think this class session is done."
I then vapour travelled away. I could have walked but I wanted to swag on the kid. I travelled to the Chaos cabin to rest. Honestly, that fight took more out of me than I wanted to admit. I fell asleep thinking about the hooded figure and who he/she was.