Part 13

10000 years later

Luke/Alpha POV

I was running through the infinite woods trying to escape. He had everyone else. I was the only one left. I quickly hid behind a tree to rest. I dagger suddenly embedded itself into the tree 2 inches in front of my face. I looked up and groaned.
"You know Luke, you guys are as stealthy as the Stoll brothers" Percy said mockingly. Percy had been chasing us for the past 6 hours trying to hunt us all down. I was the last one left as I had Hermes like speed and am the son of the god of thieves so I had some stealth. Behind Percy was 6 very unhappy, gagged commanders being dragged around my shadows. I gulped and tried to run for it but I tripped on a rock and fell on my face. Percy shook his head and looked disappointed.
"You guys need to work together as a team. Bianca could have hidden you guys in the shadows, Zoë could have helped keep track of me and be more careful of her surroundings. Luke you were fast but you need to be more graceful. Now sprint for another 5 hours or I will feed you to Mrs O Leary." Percy threatened. We all groaned but when we saw the glare he gave us, we ran. No one liked to make Percy mad. After he joined the Chaos army, he still trained by himself because he could beat us with his hands tied behind his back. He became our mentor and was freaking brutal. Also as commander, he got blessed by Chaos meaning he has some really cool powers which he hasn't fully learned how to use yet.

I suddenly heard a voice in my head.
"Meet me in my office" said Chaos and I thanked him because I didn't want to run for 5 hours. I ran out of the endless forest and into the palace. I walked until I reached the door that entered into Chaos's office. The door was pitch black with galactic type patterns on it. I knocked on the door before entering the room. The room was in, well chaos. Papers were littered everywhere, notes and files were strewn across the table. Chaos looked nervous and was biting his fingernails.
"Luke, I need you to tell Percy that I'm going to send you all to help in a war" Chaos said.
"Ok but why don't you tell him yourself?" I asked.
"The war is on Earth" he said and I felt like he just slapped me. The dude just gave me a death sentence. No wonder he looked nervous, if Percy got mad he could freaking destroy a galaxy. I take back my thanks and curse that arse. I would rather run the 5 hours than tell Percy we had to return to Earth. I glared at Chaos and he looked at me apologetically. I swallowed my fear and left to find my executioner. I knocked on the door of Percy's room. He answered with a smile on his face and he was sweating like he just ran a marathon.
"What's up Luke?" He asked.
"Chaoswantsyoutogobacktoearthtohelpwiththeupcomingwar" I said quickly. Unfortunately he heard. The shadows in the room seemed to darken and there was a fire in his eyes. I could feel the planet shaking due to his rage. I knew what happened there and I didn't want him to return but it was a direct order from Chaos and I really didn't want to have no desert for the week. Chaos then appeared in front of me and tried to calm Percy down. Key word tried.
"Why in  the world do I have to go back to that gods forsaken planet?" Percy demanded.
"There is a war occurring against my brother End. The Olympians stand no chance. Please Percy. You don't have to show your identity if you don't want to. I know you don't want to go back but think about all the people you love. They will die if you don't help them" replied Chaos and Percy's gaze softened but I could tell he was still angry. Percy them screamed in rage and threw a ball of pure power at us. Chaos and I both ducked and it destroyed the, unbreakable, wall behind us.
"Fine, Luke go tell the others" Percy ordered before closing the door. I glanced at Chaos who looked sad. He waved his hand and the wall was good as new. He then flashed away and I went to tell the others.

Time skip

We were all waiting for Percy. Some were excited to see Camp again along with their old friends (Selina, Beckendorf, Bianca and Michael) while others (Me, Zoë and Ethan) were nervous about going to camp. We were all angry about what that camp did to Percy and Zoe was furious about what the hunt did to Percy. Then suddenly flames erupted in the middle of the room and out stepped Percy wearing his cloak of shadows. We all flipped on our cloaks and then Chaos made a portal to Olympus. We all stepped through the portal and saw the gods arguing with each other. The only gods who weren't arguing were Poseidon (who hardly spoke anymore), Hestia (who just tended to the hearth and also hardly spoke) and (Hades who spent more and more time in the underworld).
"Bet you 10 drachmas they notice us in 1 and a half minutes" whispered Percy.
"Nah man, 1 minute" was my reply.
"It's obviously going to be 3 minutes" said Zoë who joined in on our bet. Soon all of us made our bets and waited patiently.

1 minute and 30 seconds later (SpongeBob narrator voice)

The gods finally noticed us. Percy stuck out his hand with a smirk on his face. We all grudgingly each paid up 10 drachmas and then turned to the gods who were looking at us questioningly.
"Who dares enter the throne room of the Olympians?" Thundered Zeus slamming a lightning bolt into the ground.
"Shut up Thunder Thighs. We are the Chaos army sent by Chaos himself to help in the upcoming war against End" Percy said. Zeus turned red when Percy said his nickname but composed himself just before he threw the lightning bolt. Good for him too because Percy probably would have blown Olympus to rubble if he did.
"What are your names and why are you concealing your face?" Asked Athena.
"We are hiding our faces because we don't want our identities to be known. We shall be addressed by our code names. I am Alpha" I explained. Everyone slowly said their code names until it was Percy's turn.
"Anagenniménos" Percy said and all the gods and goddesses stared at him. "As in the Anagenniménos. The famous assassin?" Asked Athena. Percy nodded and the goddess squealed. I could see Percy blush under his hood and I smirked at him. He was quite famous. Literally every war we went to, we were asked this same question of if he was the assassin. Then they would fawn over him. It was quite amusing.
"Umm yeah" Percy said rubbing the back of his neck. "We're here to help you guys win and stuff". The girls face palmed and Michael gave Percy a thumbs up.
"We're gonna head off now k? Bye" I said awkwardly and everyone held hands before we vapour travelled to Camp Half Hell. When we arrived, I looked around. Things had changed a lot since I left. There were cabins for most of the minor gods and their children. As usual, the satyrs would tend to the strawberries, Connor and Travis were pulling a prank, Clarisse was smashing a new kids face into the toilet. Good old times. I looked over and saw Percy scowling and the others standing around him protectively. All the campers started to surround us asking us who we were. I was about to respond when I saw the dude that fricked up my best friend's life. Percy told us all about Ryan and that idiot was walking towards us with his gang acting as if he owned the place. I heard Percy growl and slowly put his hand into his pocket, ready to take out riptide and decapitate that female dog (I don't want my teacher to read this and bully me). I also noticed that the Hunters had arrived at Camp but I didn't see the Romans Percy talked about.
"Who the hell are you dorks and what are you doing in my camp?" Asked the ever so arrogant Ryan. In a nanosecond, Ryan was pinned to a wall with a dagger 2 inches from his face.
"You talk to me or my friends like that ever again, I'll shove my dagger straight through your eye" Percy threatened in a deadly calm voice. I'm pretty sure the dude pissed himself. He quickly nodded and scrambled away. I heard Zoë snicker and I smirked.The campers looked at us warily.
"So yeah. Umm, were the Chaos army and were gonna head to our cabin now" I said quickly to avoid embarrassment.
"There is no Chaos cabin. Where will you be staying?" Asked a familiar blond haired girl. I looked down at Annabeth, the girl I used to think off as a sister but ever since I heard of her betrayal, I was upset with her. I thought me and Thalia raised her better. To be fair I did go to the dark side soooo, not the best role model.

Percy clapped his hands and instantly a two story house with obsidian black walls and golden linings. The campers looked at us in awe and tried rushing to our cabin but hit an invisible barrier. I smirked at Percy and he gave me an innocent look. We walked into the cabin and smiled. This was just like our palace in Planet Chaos which I will not be describing due to the author not having brain cells. We all rushed into our rooms to unpack. Then I lay down on my bed and sighed, this was gonna be a long war.