9

Y / N ' S    P O V

Y / N ' S P O V

"who do I need to fight" Jungkook held my right hands giving it a light squeeze.

"Tell us when your ready" Taehyung one the other hand softly stroked my hands. His way of comforting me.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other while Tae sighed shaking his head. I lightly chucked looking at Jungkooks small pout. Stop hurting my poor heart.

"Everything's....ok I guess. I just I just want all of us to be safe and I want all us to be there for each other. I don't want either of you getting hurt. I-I...I love both of you so much *sniff* I don't want us to be seperated" I bit my lips not wanting to meet their eyes. I felt embarrassed for breaking down like that. But it was true I don't want us to end up like my parents. I don't want Jungkook it be all alone. I want him to be happy with us. We all deserve happiness. Together.

"Hey hey Y/n it's ok. Nobody can separate us baby girl" Jungkook hugged my side and I shook my head.
"They can...you know they can seperate us. I'm so fucking scared, I don't want us to end up like my parents. I want us to be happy but it seems there is no way for us to be" I felt two strong arms hold or tightly making me exhale softly.

"We will get trough everything together" he rubbed circles on my back and I started to calm down and a smile appeared on my lips.

*knock*

"Y/n are you there?" My eyes shot open and I quickly pushed Jungkook away and met his wide eyes as well. Oh no this is bad.
"J-Just a moment" I panicked looking around the room. I grabbed Jungkooks hands and pushed him under my bed while Taehyung got into the closet.

I cleared my throat and opened the door revealing my dad. I took a deep breath smiling nervously.
"Come let's talk" he walked passed me making me hold my breath. I bit my lips before closing the door and walking to  my bed sitting beside him. I played with my fingers praying he wouldn't notice.

"Y/n...I know I might have sounded a little harsh a while ago but you know all we want is for you to be happy" I slowly looked up meeting his sad eyes. I nodded holding his hands softly.
"I know dad" he smiled looking away and I felt my heart stop as he sniffed before looking at me again.

"You really need to wash that jumper of yours the smell is very strong" I quickly nodded looking away from his gaze.
"But...we also want our one and only daughter to be safe. We know we can't make you obey us but you need to put your safety first" I suddenly started to feel sad again as tears build up.

"...but don't give up either" I blinked a couple of times looking up.
"Don't give up on either of them. Your mom and I know the pain of not being able to see our loved one and it's something we never want you to feel" I nodded as a tear ran down my cheeks.

"Your so strong and you always have to get what you want and you always put the best effort into doing it. Just like Han-Jae, I have always wanted to be like that but I was always so scared and gave up on a lot of things, I was scared of danger and scared that my loved ones would get hurt because of me. But your mom and  Han-Jae (Mr Park) were always so brave and courages, because of me all of us unhappy and I don't want you feeling that way either. So do everything you can to be happy but please you need to be safe for me and your mother"
I bit my lips sniffing loudly.

"No it's not your fault dad, I'm sure you did everything you can. Please don't blame yourself for anything" he closed his eyes smiling. I felt my heart break as a tear escaped his eyes. I lift my hands up wiping his tears away.
"I promise your going to be happy as well, don't blame yourself dad it's only going to hurt you more" he smiled nodding his head.

We started quite for a while before he bit goodbye and walked out. I say there looking at the ground. I had no idea what to think anymore.

"I'm glad your parents are understanding of you" I felt a hand on my shoulder making me smile.
"I'm glad they are too" I whispered looking away and to the ground again.
"Does Taehyung know about your parents?" He quietly whispered making me look up quickly.

Why did Taehyung come out of the closet yet? I shook my head walking to the closet.
"Hey Tae my dad already left" I opened the closet and I frowned. He was looking at the ground with his head down. What happened to him?

"Hey Tae baby you okey?" Jungkook touched his shoulder and he slapped his hands away. My eyes widened and I felt a sharp pain on my shoulder when he walked off and out of the window.
"What the hell" Jungkook and I said before rushing to the window, he was already running towards the woods.

"You stay here I'll go get him" Jungkook started to climb down the stairs.
"No I'll come too" I insisted, I was worried about him. He's never acted this way towards me before.
"Y/n you stay here it's too late it's dangerous I promise to contact you in a while when I get him" he held my hands tightly and I nodded in hesitation.

Please be ok Taehyung.