11

A U T H O R ' S    P O V

"Why the hell are you alive" Y/n stepped forward. While Jungkook stares at her in shock.
"Hey I know your jealous but don't go that far y/n" He nervously chuckles eyeing his two lovers who were staring hard at each other.

"You shut up and you.." she pointed at Taehyung...V glaring at him with dark eyes.
"Get the hell of him you devil" she crossed her arms while the other chuckled pressing himself harder into the boy lying down who hissed throwing his head back.
"Now now don't be so possessive baby he's mine as well you know" the boy on top smirked at the girl who was turning red from anger by now.

"He's not yours you should have been dead by now get off him!" She angrily spat and Jungkook could no longer stand any of this. Everything was getting extremely confusing at this point. Y/n never talked to Taehyung this way before hell she treated him like he was her precious treasure.

"Both of you stop it, someone explain to me what's going on here" Jungkook stood up pushing Taehyung so that he was sitting beside him but still had his hands on Jungkooks neck making him smile softly.
"There is no explaining to do here, daddy" he smirked at the younger and he didn't notice Taehyung pulling him into a kiss when the girl behind them pulled Jungkook away making him fall off the bed.

"Ouch. Hey y/n what the hell baby girl" he looked up at the girl who's eyes were filled with painful tears making him softened up in a matter of seconds. He hated seeing either of them in pain, it hurt him as well.
"Come on let's talk outside" he held her hands tightly pulling her into his embrace while eyeing Taehyung who seem to be looking at the ground again hiding his expression.

Jungkook pulled Y/n out of the room leaving a heartbroken V crying softly to himself. He was right, she still hated him. It was his fault he knew but at the same time he had hope she might have missed him just a little bit. He couldn't control himself when he was angry and besides it was Taehyung who created him.

-

"That's not Taehyung" y/n spilled as soon as Jungkook closed the door. He frowned trying to understand what she was trying to say but no matter what he couldn't. What did that even mean?
"Then who is it?" He let outs a little chuckle, he couldn't help it everything she was trying to say was a little funny to him. True Taehyung seemed a little bolder than he was before but he still seemed like the same Taehyung he fell for.

"Taehyung he has DID. Also known as multiple personality disorder. It was never bad but...when it did become bad they got rid of the other personalities and they were gone for good. But the worst one out of them is still alive, that beast inside there isn't Taehyung. He's...V" she tried her best to explain everything to Jungkook and surprisingly he nodded his head understanding.

"He is Taehyung Y/n, he is just one of his personalities, he's still the same Taehyung we love" he smiled pulling y/n closed who pushed him away shaking her head.
"He's not...he's not Taehyung. He's nothing like Taehyung Jungkook, he's done worst possible things you can think of" she bit her lips tearing up again.

"What did he do...kill people" Jungkook jokingly said chucking trying to cheer his lover up and his eyes widened when she nodded.
"He did, and he also....he nearly raped me Jungkook" his eyes widened and his lips twitched from anger. Up until now he didn't think his disorder was bad but after hearing what she just said Jungkooks couldn't help but feel angry at him. No matter how much he loved him, it was never ok for someone to try and rape another person.

"Don't hurt him. He's still in Taehyungs body I don't want Taehyung getting hurt" Y/n grabbed Jungkooks hand when she noticed how red he was getting from anger. His eyes changing colour, his wolf threatening to jump out at any moment. Her soft hands on his made him sigh slowly calming down.

"I just....he didn't seem that bad, I could still sense Taehyung in there somewhere. After all he's a part of him Y/n maybe you should talk to him, I'll be right by your side?" He questioned tilting his head. The brunette knotted her eyebrows closing her eyes for a brief moment before slowly nodding her head. A smile appeared on Jungkooks face before he held hands tightly both of them walking into the door.

T A E H Y U N G ' S   P O V

"I was right" I ducked my head down letting out a shaky sigh. Of course she would never forgive me for everything I had done, but it's not my fault. Taehyung is the one who created me, he is the one who created this monster Y/n, please don't take away my happiness. You are my happiness and I know you might never be able to forgive me and it's ok. But please don't push me away.

Because it will only makes things worse.

I was young and dumb back then. I didn't know what I was doing. I had no control over myself, if I were at the right mind I would never force myself on you like that. If you could give me a chance I would prove to you that I'm not the monster you think I am.

I'm not a monster.

"Hey tae- I mean...v?" I looked up seeing Jungkook and Y/n coming in hand in hand, I felt my heart beat faster as their scent became more and more stronger. I smiled as they took a seat beside me.
"Yes baby" I could see how Y/n roll her eyes making my heart sting. She doesn't want Jungkook to be with me either. Please stop hurting me Y/n.

"I suppose you already know who am I then?" Jungkook nervously chucked feeling the thick tension in the room.
"Of course I know, I've know it longer than any of you have" I looked down not wanting to meet Y/ns eyes.

"Why did you come back again" her cold voice rang in the ear making me sigh.
"I just wanted to see you both" I looked up seeing Jungkook smile softly while Y/n glared back at me eyes full of hatred. I quickly looked away.

"We don't want you here V, you weren't suppose to be alive" her harsh words threw knives into my heart, my eyes closed as I felt myself seeing black. No I can't go back now, I need to fix this. I need to tell her I'm sorry.

"I'm so sor- ah...ugh" before I could finish my sentence I felt eyes heavy before everything went black again.

Y / N ' S   P O V

I breathed heavily as his body dropped onto the bed lifelessly. Jungkook started to panic as he laid him down on the bed holding his hands tightly.

I felt my heart sting. I hated being so harsh and cold towards him but everyone I look into his eyes all I see it that night.

That night which nearly ruined our friendship forever.