14

T A E H Y U N G ' S   P O V

T A E H Y U N G ' S P O V

"V? V?" My eyes shot open when I heard y/ns voice calling out. Why's she calling his name out? Oh no! Did he appear again?

My eyes shot open as I searched for her. I sighed in relief when we made eye contact.
"Oh Taehyung your back" she giggled pulling me into a short hug. She doesn't seem down, that's a good start.
"What happened?" I questioned.

"Oh well I talked everything out with V and we've decided to get along until you can accept him. Besides like you said he's still a part of you and I want to love all of you...and about the incident we won't let it get between us" her eyes were sparking as she spoke happily.

Her happiness is my happiness.

"Thank you" she nodded her head snuggling into my chest. I let out a soft sigh playing with her silky hair.

"We should talk to Jungkook about everything" I nodded in agreement, he must be really confused at this point. I hope he's ok at the moment.

Y/N's POV

A day later-

I prayed to god to see Jungkook at the old house because I wanted to apologise to him for being such a.. I don't even know how I acted but im sure he wasn't very happy about everything. I feel like tae and me have been giving him a rough time lately, and besides I feel like I don't express my strong feelings towards him as much as I do to taehyung.

I know the feeling of being left out and jealousy and it isn't a good feeling and I don't want him to feel that way either.

he knows how strong my feelings are towards him I want to show him how I feel, tae and I are slowly becoming comfortable with each other and I'm sure Jungkook and him are quite close to each other and they are super close.

but I just feel like everything that is happening isn't going to end well and im scared to get him hooked and leave him in the end. I don't want to hurt him that way and I don't want him to end up like Mr Park, being separated from the ones you love is hard and heartbreaking.

I know we said we would get trough everything together but I just don't think we are strong enough to stand up against a two packs. not only that jungkooks grand father was the one who started to war, which makes things even worse.

I want to talk to Jungkook, I want him to know everthing im concerned about, I want him to trust me and tell me everything about him as well. and I need to do it now before I explode.

I opened the door and took a seat on the sofa looking around praying to god that he would come today. I needed to get everything out.

suddenly the door bursted open making me jump. I quickly got on my feet my eyes widening looking at the person at the door. what the heck Is this kid doing here?