15

T A E H Y U N G ' S   P O V

I slowly walked away from my house trying not to make a sound. My parents still don't know that V is still alive, and I don't want them to find out because if they do I might not be able to see Y/n or Jungkook ever again.

They've always kept me hidden from everyone and the only person they trusted me was with Y/n, because I could only open up to her and trust her myself. I understand why they never let me go out of their nest, it's because they are scared that if anyone finds out I'm gonna he used as a experiment like last time.

But I can't keep holding onto them. I need to start facing my fears, or else I'll be the reason for us to end up like Y/ns parents. And if I am the reason if we end up like them I can't keep on living.

Without them I can't go on. I need both of them in my life.

-

I entered the house as their scent filed up my nostrils, I smiled widely before it disappeared again. Jungkook. He must be hurt at the moment, neither of us explained what was happening to him the other day. I need to tell him everything as well as get him to talk about himself more.

And this is the perfect time for it.

I stopped at the door hearing sniffing coming from the room. Why's Y/n crying again?
I slowly opened the door and walked in making eye contact with Jungkook. He gestured me to come over, I scanned them as Y/n lifted her head from Jungkooks shoulder.

"Oh Tae" she wiped her tears away patting a seat beside her. I sat down brushing her hair off her face.
"What's wrong again?" She buries her head into my neck hugging me tightly.
"He's a fuckboy" she pulled away pointing at Jungkook. He sighed and shook his head reaching his hands over to her but she brushed it away.

"You said you were fine with it just now" he sighed again standing up.
"Wait your a fuckboy?" Jungkook looked at me and smiled nervously.
"It was before I met you two ok? It's because I'm an Alpha and when my heat strikes I can't really control myself besides they were just good fucks nothing more" he sat back down while Y/n glared at him.

"Good fucks my ass, another reason why I don't like Alphas" she sounded jealous rather than angry, I don't blame her I'm also feeling weird hearing him say that. I can't imagine him touching others like that. Just the thought of it makes me want to hurt them.

"You guys can stay here if you want I'll get going" Jungkook suddenly stood up walking out the door. I blinked a couple of times not knowing what to say, is he angry?
"Oh no" Y/n stood up as well quickly walking out the door, I also got up following behind them.

"Jungkook wait!" She quickly grabbed his hand and my heart stopped seeing his wet eyes. He was crying?!
"Omg Jungkook! Fuck baby you know how I am! I didn't mean it like that" she embraced him tightly and I could see him fisting his hands trying not to cry any longer. I sighed sadly and walked up to them wrapping my hands around both of them.