19

Yes I know I was dead again but this time it wasn't my fault ok.

My wattpad acc kept logging out, I couldn't read any stories even my own stories. It wouldn't let me edit anything, it's been 2 days since it's been back to normal and I'm really sorry for everyone who was waiting for an update :(( Blame wattpad this time pls

Warning ⚠️

Light smut ahead: if you don't like it skip to the end of the chapter please.

A U T H O R ' S   P O V

"Come on Tae let's to go sleep now we've watched this movie so many times now, I wanna cuddle" Y/n stood up and took Taes hands before leading him into his bedroom so they can "cuddle"

Once they got it the bed, Tae jumped onto the bed patting the side beside him so Y/n can come and join him. They both laid down staring up at the sealing.
"Do you think we're gonna be ok?" Y/n suddenly asked, Taehyung looked down at her and sighed.
"Yeah we will, we'll be okay don't think about it too much hm" he stroke her hair letting it fall off her face.

"Hm ok i won't" she smiled softly before realising how close their faces were. Her eyes traveled from his eyes to his lips, she gulped slowly suddenly feeling nervous.

Before either of them knew their lips were connected in a passionate kiss giving their all. Taehyungs hands run on her smooth skin drawing circles on her hips giving her goosebumps.

A small gasp let her lips but it was unheard because of the heated kiss that neither of them wanted to break. They felt like this could go on forever and they wouldn't mind at all, the only thing that mattered at that moment was each other, their skin rubbing against each other, their lips and tongue connected in a soft yet deep kiss.

Taehyung moves slightly pulling himself on top of her finally he moving his lips gently away from hers.

A sweet smile appeared on both of their faces before their lips touched again.

One by one their clothing started to come off as their breath became heavier. Taehyung has his lips on her neck softly sucking in love marks and biting down time to time only to hear her beautiful voice.

They were like music to his ears, as much as he wanted to rush things, he controlled himself, he wanted to make her feel safe, wanted and mostly loved. He didn't want to fuck her, he wanted to show her how much he loved and cared for her using his body. He wanted her to know that ever part of him loves her, even his wolf.

She had to know that his wolf didn't only want her for a quick fuck but go make her feel his love in his own way. He wanted to make love to her.

-

Taehyung is slow and steady, leading gently, he knew she'd never been naked in front of anyone, so he wanted her to feel comfortable. His fingers are firm and intent, if a little curious on her part, and her heartbeat is a little faster than normal, but the situations never feel out of control, because Taehyung would never let it get like that. Taehyungs first priority is making sure she always feels so, so good, and that she understands and consents to everything that goes on. He can never make that mistake again. Ever.

"Are you zoning out on me?" Taehyungs voice rumbles through him, tongue lapping languidly at her belly button and she can feel the curve of his smile and the press of his tongue, "Do you want to stop?"

She adamantly shakes her head, coming back to herself because she honestly never wants Taehyung to stop, always wants him to take her to oblivion and back.

"N-No," She gasps as Taehyung teeth graze over the taunt and drawn muscles on her stomach as Taehyung slowly, maddeningly works his way back up her torso, "Sorry I was just- I was just thinking." She gasped out.

"Don't apologies love, it's ok to be nervous" he softly spoke stroking the sides of her hips calming her down.
"If you ever want me to stop, don't hesitate I don't want to do anything to hurt you" Taehyung looked up at her with serious eyes.

She nodded smiling softly. She never felt so lucky, he was being so gently and caring it almost made her feel emotional. Finally he crawled up to her and placed his hands on the side of her face slowly pulling her into a sweet kiss. She quickly found herself desperately chasing after his lips tasting the sweetness and sighed into kiss before his lips left hers, they left dark hickeys on the side of her neck down to her breast making her gasp.

-

"If it hurts don't hesitate please ask me to stop ok" he made sure to ask for her permission one more time before slowly lining himself on her entrance and slowly sliding in. A gasp left her lips whist he lets of a sign. She felt so good, so fucking good.

"You ok love?" There was no answer only a soft moan leaving her lips rising Taehyungs ego even more. He can't loose himself, he's going to hurt her if he does.

"I-I'm ok just a little uncomfortable, j-just he gently ok?" Her shaky voice called out to him and he quickly nodded. He placed his hands on her cheeks pulling her into a sweet kiss trying to distract her a little. His hips wouldn't stay still, he couldn't handle being inside of her. It felt so good, so much better than he ever imagined. She was amazing, so amazing.

"Your doing amazing baby" He breathed out slowly moving his hips a little faster.
"Fuck it feels good" she moaned clawing his back her nails digging into his skin.

That's when they both thought they could go on forever, in each other's safe and sound, all their worries and doubts were washed away as they enjoyed being in each other's arms, just like how they always imagined.

-
<3