Chapter Three: A non-business related trip.

CHAPTER THREE: A non-business related trip

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Pack a bag because we're going somewhere," Ethan randomly said as he escorted Jen out his penthouse.

It was 11 in the morning and the contract was successfully signed. Now all they have to do was to make it real.

Jen's eyes widened at what he said, "But sir, how about work? You haven't gotten yourself a replacement PA in such short notice, did you?"

True, he hasn’t found anyone else and his own PA/future wife was the one who reminded him when he was thinking of getting her a vacation. "We could do that through laptops," he said. He thinks it really was right to pick Jen, this way he could be engrossed in work anytime he wants.

"Where are we going that we have to leave the office? I don't remember a meeting outside the city. Do I have to accompany you?" Jen suddenly felt the feeling of superiority against him. Maybe because she was going to be Mrs. Mayland soon and he has to keep her happy as her husband. I'm starting to like this set up, she thought to herself.

"It's not a business trip."

"Then where are we—“

"Just pack your bag for three days, okay?" And he slammed the door right at her face.

It left her fuming; the guy really doesn't have any manners at all. She exited the building with the thought of leaving with her rude future husband to God knows where. 

→→→→→Next Day→→→→→

Jen grumbled at the sound of her doorbell continuously ringing. She took one of her pillows and covered her head but it was no use. The bell was constantly killing her.

She stomped her way to the door and abruptly opened it. "What the hell do you w—“ she stopped when a bunch of shopping bags was shoved to her.

"Enough chit chat and go take a bath. It took you forever just to open the bloody door." the blonde girl said as she welcomed herself in Jen's house.

Jen dropped the bags and cringed when it made a loud thump on the floor. "If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing here Maddy?" Jen raised a brow at the girl.

Madison Carter, older sister of Ethan Mayland. A woman who excels in the field of fashion and is already married. 

"Why? Can't I randomly come by and refill your closet?" She asked innocently after turning around just to look at her. Obviously, she just woke up. The bed hair, the oversized t-shirt covering her bare chest and her lace underwear says it all.

Jen gave her a knowing look, "Don't give me that crap Madison, I was informed you were in Paris for your next clothesline. Days should be hectic for you, why bother flying back to New York?" Jen wasn't afraid to use that tone on Madison because she was the closest person she could count as a best friend.

Jen was even her bridesmaid in her wedding three years ago. She was surprised when Madison asked, so surprised that she had to refuse. Well, being Madison herself, she couldn’t accept it and was able to persuade Jen to accept. 

Jen didn't know yet, that she captured the hearts of the Mayland family. She was a part of the family ever since she was accepted for the job. The Maylands, aren't the type to accept random people that fast. Now you know where Ethan got it, but letting the Jennica Price enter their comfort zone was even more comfortable than before.

"Apparently, I informed her that you need some fashion advice for the trip," a very familiar voice said behind Jen.

Jen felt pissed off and turned to him, "Are you saying that you don't like how I dress?"