~Maybe..~

Minjoo's POV

Me and yujin decided to continue our poem at her house, we were already on the way to her house after we bid our goodbye's to our friends.

  ~few minutes later~

"minjoo were almost there" yujin told , "oh ok" I simply replied. A blocks away from a big house, Yujin pointed at it and told "were almost there" with a warm smile,  'omo she's so cutee' my thoughts squealed.
I then replied "Thats your house?! " with a shocked expression , "yeah any problems?"
Yujin asked,  "u-uh n-no i guess i was just shocked"  i stuttered sh!t. "oh ok" she simply replied . After our short talk we reached our destination.

'wow.. is this puppy that rich' my thoughts asked.

She then opened the door and once we entered,  i was so fqin amazed from what im seeing right now.

"holy shit... " i mumbled

"hm?" she questioned

"oh nothing i was just thinking out loud"
Phew!  Good thing..

Yujine then showed me the way to her room so we can start doing our poem there.  It was quiet when we were walking to her room, we had nothing to talk about.  We then entered her room,  "So uh let's start doing it now" she told with her smile and cute dimples , "ok" i replied.

I then sat and felt uncomfortable because it was my first time doing this,  well except for the sleepovers i had with chaewon. Im guessing yujin noticed how unconfortable i was and told "feel at home" , "o-ok" i stuttered AGAIN.

Lately I've been having this weird feeling within my heart,  i cant describe it..it just.. Feels new to me..

Yujin's POV

I cant actually believe she's in my house..

Wait..

WHAT?!

'No, no, no yujin dont tell me your.. In-'

"No!" i accidentally shouted,  "O-oh i can
r-repeat it i-f you want" she stuttered with her head looking down , i immediately stood up and bowed multiple times saying "im so sorry i didnt mean it!  , i swear i was just thinking out loud pls!  Dont look at me in that way! " i apologized,  she was shocked by the impression she gave me
"i-its ok" she smiled.

With her angelic smile, pretty face , just like an angel ....minjoo aish srsly

Look at what your doing to me minjoo..

Yujin/Minjoo's POV

'Maybe..

.

.

Im inlove'

~  •Δ• ~

Im updating daily , about 6:00-9:00 pm
-author nim

No hate plz