~Thank you~

Minjoo's POV

"Im sorry.. I dont like you the same way chaewon-ah" i replied , "no....YOUR MINE MINJOO!!" Chaewon shouted as she run towards minjoo and gripped on her collar

"ch-chaewon p-pls" i did my best to speak, im nearly out of my breath so i decided to close my eyes and wished for something to happen..

'yujin-ah i need you.. " out of all she's the first person to enter my mind

I then suddenly felt freedom.. The grip on my collar was gone . I breathed hardly as the hand of chaewon disappeared..

Once i looked up , I saw yujin on top of chaewon punching her back and forth..

"Yujin!  Stop pls!  She's still my best friend "
I yelled,  she then stopped and went to me
"hey hey im sorry,  i just cant forgive her for doing that to you,  That bastard! " she told as she louden her voice at the last part. 

"anyways are you ok??  Did she hurt you more?? " she added,  "before that why are YOU here? " i asked, "oh uh about that..

~flashback~

Yujin's POV

I entered the classroom and saw everyone except for the frog..

I went to my desk and searched for her bag it wasnt there..

'i guess she's absent' i sighed

I then decided to go to the restroom but on the way there i heard someone screamed
"YOUR MINE -" i didn't hear the last part so i decided to find where it came from , it went from upstairs but going up there its already the rooftop.

As i went in the rooftop i saw chaewon holding minjoo up with her collar.

I then run to her and grabbed her shoulder and pushed her down to the floor.

I went up to her and sat on her waist and punched her back and forth..

~End of flashback~

Yujin's POV

-then here we are" I explained , She then gave me a smile with her dimples below her eyes. 

'She's so cute!' my thoughts squealed

Minjoo then went up closer to me and hugged me..

She pulled out of the hug and told
"Without you yujin-ah i might have died several minutes ago! " she told,  I just then gve her my signature smile..

Then..

She Kissed my Cheek....
'Isbxjendinwkshdjejdbeke DID SHE JUST EFFIN KISS MY CHEEK!?!?! '

'GAYYY PANICCC'

my thoughts screamed

I froze when minjoo did that.. I couldnt say anything , as my mouth was widely open when she did that..

"hehe.. Sorry i just.. My body moved on its own i guess.." she explained while scratching her nape. 

"N-no its p-perfectly fine heheh.. " i fqin stuttured you stupid!

"Still.. Thank Yujinie~~"