~Coincidence~

Yujin's POV

Im hoing home right now,  now that I already bought flowers for her.

Its almost 1:40 since i still bought flowers for her.

She'll be waiting for me at my house. In there I'll do my surprise for her.

Minjoo's POV

Its almost 1:40 Im starting to get scared since it already passed 1:30 about 5 min ago.

Im roaming around the living room like crazy.

Im so worried,  what if sometjing happened to her?  Aysh I hope she's fine...

~Few minutes later~

Yujin's POV

I rang the doorbell to inform her im home.
Then went inside.

Minjoo quickly ran to me and hugged me.
"Yujinie! I was so worried I thought something happened to you!" she told with a concerned face.  "Dont worry babe Im fine " I told with my signature smile.

"Go change first" Minjoo shooed me away.

I went to my bedroom and change into a casual outfit, For my surprise..

I went out and grabbed my flowers to meet her at the living room.

I saw her standing there roaming around.
"You okay babe? " i asked  "Oh yeah,  I just have something important to tell you" She told with her smile.

"I also have to tell you something" I told while hiding the flowers at my back. 

"You first" she told,  "No its ok you can go first" I told.

She shooked her head and told "Face at the back" she told.  I faced at the back and made a way that she cant see the flowers i bought her.

Minjoo's POV

I told her to face back and kneel down getting the small box at my pocket.

"Yujin.. " I told , She faced to me with her hand covering her mouth ,she dropped something , it was a bouquet of flowers!

"Minjoo.."she told

"Yujinine,  babe your my everything.. And i dont want anyone else to get you from me I just want you for me and no one else I want us to be together until we die,  no matter what happens I'll make sure the 2 of us stays together,  I love you so so so so so  MUCH!  Only god knows..  Will you marry me Ahn Yujin?" I finally proposed to her then. .

She took something out of her pocket and grabbed the flowers.

She pulled out her hand as a sign for me to stand.  So I took it.

Yujin's POV

I cant believe she was planning to do the same thing..

I just pulled out my hnd for her to stand.

"Babe before I answer that.. " i told as I kneeled down and looke at her.

She was shocked.

"Babe I dont even know how this happened but i wanted to propose to you aswell..  You mean the world to me,  I dont even know wht to do without you,  I'd be nothing if your not here. I love you soooooo much Kim Minjoo,  I want to make you Ahn Minjoo so pls...  Will you marry me too? Kim Minjoo? " i continued with a sincere voice.

Minjoo's POV

"W-wait what?" i told.. so this is the surprise eunbi was talking about..

"OFCOURSE YUJIN! I WOULD LOVE TO" I answered her question.

I hugged her like it was my first time to meet the girl i love.

"Wait.. You haven't answered mine" I told.
"Aish my answer would be yes soon to be AHN minjoo" She told while emphasizing the 'Ahn' .

"Why does it hve to be Ahn Minjoo,  cant it be Kim Yujin? " I told as i teased her.

"Ahn minjoo is better " She told while looking at my lips..

I went nearer so I can..

Capture her lips..

-Which is better? 

Ahn Minjoo
         Or
Kim Yujin?