~Anniversary~

Yujin's POV

Its our anniversary right now,  yes we have been together for 1 year already good to think that no bad luck has happened.

I decided to surprise her and go to her house,  i know her house already,  of course I'd be a bad girlfriend if i dont know her address.

~

I bought flowers and her favorite chocolate for her and for a special surprise i bought a couple's necklace for us.

I was walking going to school while holding the flowers with the chocolate and the gift is hidden at my pocket.

Im getting some attention as i was walking by the hall but at least they already know its for minjoo.

I finally saw her at last,  she was facing her back so she cant see me,  she's currently talking with sakura and chaeyeon.

The couple noticed me but i told them to shush. I went at her back and back hugged her , then whispered "Happy Anniversary babe" , she then faced me with her blushing face.  "ok we'll leave the two of you " chaeyeon told while winking and dragged sakura. 

"Here flowers and chocolates for my princess" i smiled,  "omo you know my favorite chocolate" she told.

Yujin is still holding minjoo by the waist btw

"Of course why wouldn't I" i told with a proud smug on my face,  she pute her hands on my shoulder pulling me closer

For a deep passionate kiss~

She pulled out first because we needed air.
I then remembered my last gift.

"Ah minjoo i forgot.. " she just gave me a curious face " Here " i continued as i gave her a necklace as i held out the other showing that it has a pair for it.

Minjoo was shocked,  "I-Im sorry

Minjoo was shocked,  "I-Im sorry.. " she then cried and hugged me,  "Why Are you sorry min?" i asked , " I-i couldnt b-buy you anything and you bought me this , I-i cant."
She explained,  "No no no , dont cry babe having you is the best gift i could ever recieve",  I held her chin making her look to me and whiped her tears.

  "Dont cry anymore seeing you cry makes me feel guilty aswell" i told while pouting, she laughed a little and told "Im such a bad girlfriend" as she looked down.  "No you're not,  Your the most KINDEST person I've ever met! , And other than that your the most PRETTIEST and CUTEST girl I've ever seen,  gosh who knows are you actually an angel?" I told ,  "Hehe thank you for everything babe" she chuckled.

Minjoo's POV

I feel so guilty that i didnt had time to buy a gift for her!

Im mad at my self , but i promise I'd make it up for her  , I'll surprise her ....

Soon..