~Nightmares~

Minjoo's POV

Its almost near.. The day where me and Yujin becomes more inseparable.

Tho Im worried because something might happen.

Since Yujin's been having this nightmares , at night she would cry and sometimes shout.

Im really worried about her.. I dont like to ask because it might be too personal.

Yujin's POV

Aysh the memories are coming back especially when its almost me and minjoo's marriage.

I dont want any bad things to happen especially if its because of me...

~~Flash back~~

"Honey!  She's here already"  my mom shouted.  "Ok mom be there in a sec." i shouted as a reply.

I went down stairs to meet the girl I love.
"Wonyoungieeee~" I told while hugging her.

"Lets go? " she told , so i nodded and interwined hands with her.

~~~

We were roaming round the park until we heard a scream.  We looked around until  we saw where it came from.

We saw a girl tied up crying. We ran towards her and helped her but she kept on shaking her head as a sign of 'Dont'.

Yet we kept on untying the rope.  Then a gun was heard.  "Ahh! " Wonyo screamed, 
"Its ok  won" I told as i hugged her.

We finished untying the girl and she was able to remove the cover on her mouth.

"GO OUT!  IT'S DANGEROUS HERE!!  IT'S A FUCKIN TRAP! " the girl screamed.  "Let's get out of here" Wonyo just told.  I nodded and held the arm of the girl so she wont stay. 

"WHERE'D DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING " A guy went infront of us before we went out.
"LET US OUT! " I shouted. "HELL YOU THINK WE'LL DO THAT?  , HECK NAH! " He shouted. Then two more guys went from behind us , "YOU STUPID A**hole" I Told as I punched him at the stomach as I kicked him to fall down. 

I grabbed Wonyo's hand and the girls arm to run.  Then a gun shot was heard..

"Wonyoung FASTER! " I shouted  but when I turned at the back.  She was lifeless..

"WONYOUNGG!  " I shouted as i cried and ran to her I basically gave up on everything that time,  I let the guys beat me up.  I didn't care if  the girl escaped or not.

I was basically a rag doll...

~~End Of Flash Back~~

;-;