~Date~

Yujin's POV

I called minjoo first before going to school because i had nothing to do.

I was walking to school then i saw a certin girl which caught my attention.

I run up to her without shouting her name cuz i wanted to surprise her.

I covered her eyes and told "Guess who am I " making my voice deeper. "Your such a kid yujinie~" minjoo answered as she turned around and faced me.

"Lets go to our room now min min" i told with a smile. "ok" she replied as we interwined our hands.

While walking to our room, eunbi unnie spotted us.  "Yah what's the news??" eunbi unnie told as she went towards us,  "uh hehe,  i guess you can say that its obvious." Minjoo told,  "Wait your really dating?!" eunbi asked,  I nodded as I raised up our hands which is interwined with a smile.

"omoo your so perfect for each other" eunbi said. "We got to go,  we might be late for our class " i told with a smile "Oh right ok see you later at lunch" eunbi told while walking away and waving her hands, I waved back and we continued to go to our room.

~Lunch~

Minjoo's POV

We were walking towards the cafeteria then yujin stopped me telling she has something to say to me , "Min min let's have a date today" yujin told while smiling,  "ok ok Babe" I told while emphasizing the word 'babe' . I saw her blush and she tried to hide her face from me but held her face making her look to me. "wahh your blushingg,  aigoo" i told while smiling .
"L-lets just go to the cafeteria" yujinie told.

~Time skip to 4:30 (aka dismissal)~

Yujin's POV

"Min min , kajaa" i told,  "yeah yeah,  your so cute" she told while pinching my cheeks.
I pouted,  "yah dont pout it doesn't suit you" minjoo told,  i acted like i felt hurt and started sulking.  "Your still cute tho babe~"
She told,  hearing the word 'babe' makes me blush,  i just put my head down and interwined my hands with her.

~~

"Min where do you want to go? " i asked ,
"Hmm i dont know anywhere  I guess ?,  atleast your with me ;) " she winked at me,
"Omoo min min your i didnt know you could flirt " i told as i teased her.  "Yah!  Ofcourse i do,  only to you tho" she told.

We walked to the park where i confessed.
We sat at the bench and minjoo leaned her head on my shoulder.  "Min min"  , "hm?"
"promise  me if we fight it wont cause our break up ok?  And also whenever we need space just know that my heart will always be open for you,  dont use your key to open someone else's heart" i told with full of sincerity,  "Ofcourse yujinie,  promise " she smiled.

I faced her and lean closer,

To catch her lips..