~Nervous~

Yujin's POV
M
Im already preparing for our day. Im currently here to get my self done,  but all i have to do is to wear a tuxedo and fix my face and stuff.

Im so nervouss af!  I haven't seen my min,  im so excited at the sme time scared..  What kind of feeling is that?  Im weird.

Haysyss i wish nothing will block our wedding,  im so excited to see her but imma still see her later at the wedding.

I wish she stays safe ..

~~

Yena(wearing tuxedo aswell) entered the room where i was at. I was roaming around with my hands on my pockets.

"Hey,  you nervous ?" She asked while putting her hand at my shoulder to stop me from walking in circles,  "Is it  that obvious?" i asked,  "Who wouldnt be? " she chuckled.

"heh.. " i told ,"Cmon Cheer up , Minjoo wont like it if your like that" she told as she put her hand down which was on my shoulder.

"Plus its your big day! " she added. 
"Hm yeah i guess so.. " i told "Thanks bro without you Id be nervous af" i added.

"nah dont thank me (ako pa 😂 ) " She told me.  "Hehehe to think of it I actually got married first before you and yuri did" I told as i stuck out my tongue.

"Hey!  Imma propose to her soon , so just wait" She fired back . "Hehehe sorry duck"
I apologized.

I  still cant help but to be nervous... I want to see her,  I HAVE to see her  ...

But in order to do that i must be patient..

Cant wait for her to be Ahn Minjoo <3

-kaway kaway sa mga pinoy dyan!  😏😂