Baby on Baby

Karin POV

Karin POV

My name is Karin masiko jinsui. I am 22 years old and I was born and raised in cali. I moved because I wanted my business in New York and my besties live down here so I will be close to them. My mom still stays in Cali and my dad I don't know where he went. My brother went with him and never came back. I left them in my past and focused on myself. Now I'm doing big and better thing and doing it without them.

*****
*beep beep* my alarm went off and I had to get ready and go to my shop. It's Thursday and I'm pretty sure it wasn't gonna be a lot of customers so today will go by slow. I checked my phone and the time read 5:20. I got up and went to my balcony of my condo and just chilled. I was watching traffic and bout time I was done it was 5:50.

I went back inside and went to the bathroom. I got in the shower and bathed and then got out. I wrapped my towel around me and I fixed my sparkling bonnet because it was twisted backwards. Y'all probably like it don't matter which way it's on but mine is custom made and my name is on the front which tells me that it should be in the front.

I brushed my teeth and did the rest of my hygiene. I walked out and went inside my room putting lotion all over my body. I went too my closet and found a chill outfit to wear. I couldn't be up in no heels cause I be standing all day. I put on my outfit and did my makeup. One I was finished I posting a picture on Instagram.

Liked by iam_cardi b and 100,456 others karinjinsui morning vibes 🏝

karinjinsui morning vibes 🏝.
@Nenebabyy best best😍😍
@Therealkylesister bitch you bopping🥰😍
  View all 34,544 comments

I put on some perfume and walked out my room closing my door. I grabbed my keys, and my purse. I locked the door and walked to the elevator. When I made it, the elevator was about to close but some somebody kept it open.   It was a tall light skinned dude and he was fine. He had tattoos all over him. He had braids and a patchy beard. He was a real fine figure. I could've bout died.

"Thank you." I said walking inside.

"No problem ma." He said smiling.

Don't do that now. I said to myself looking at my phone. It was quiet and we was going on the same floor. I made it to the parking garage and I seen him walk to his all black Mercedes Benz g-wagon. I looked away and walked to my white 2019 Mercedes.

I drove off and went to chic-fil-a cause a bitch was hungry. I ordered me a Oreo shake and I got me a biscuit and some hash browns. I payed and left and went to my shop.

My shop name was called "beauty on you". I finally made it and i parked in the same parking spot. I walked inside and greeted everyone and went to my office. I had an early appointment for somebody named shay. Her appointment starts at 12:20 and it 12:10. I came in right on time.

I sat at my desk and ate till she came. I was watching YouTube on my Mac book until one of my best friends ari came in.

"Bae you got a 12:20 appointment waiting on you. Also girl the nigga She with fine as fuckkk. She must be one of his lil hoes paying for her hair or some." She said laughing.

I laughed too and grabbed my drink cutting my Mac off. I was sipping on my drink once I spotted who I seen. It was the guy on the elevator. Damn he got a girl. He didn't notice me because he was on his phone but he looked real mean. I saw nene come up to me and say something in my ear.

"Girl he fine as fuck. You can not say he ain't." She said and that made me shake my head laughing.

I walked up to shay.

"Shay right?" I said smiling.

"Yes." She said with a small smile.

"I'm Karin I'm doing your hair today. You told me what you wanted done to it so let's come to my station." I said.

She followed me and that dude still didn't notice me. I was doing the girl hair when I got a phone call from my mom. When my phone rung that caught his attention and he looked at me.

"Hey ma!" I said smiling.

"Hey baby I miss you." She said.

"I miss you too. What you doing?"

"Nothing making me something to eat."

"Oh okay well I'm doing a clients hair. Imma call you on break okay ma? I love you." I said smiling.

"Okay baby love you too." And with that she hung up.

The dude was starring at his phone again when my client shay called him over to look at something.

"These cute?" She asked me while the dude was walking up to us.

"Yeah then pretty." I said looking at the Louis v slides.

"Bae can you get me these?"  She said.

"Them shits ugly as fuck." He said making me laugh.

"Please Dave." She said. So I'm guessing his name is Dave.

"Okay all finish." I said twisting my chair towards the mirror so she could see herself.

"Thank you it's so pretty." She said smiling.

"You welcome $450." I said reaching to her.

She looked at Dave and that made me nene and ari laugh. This girl got him paying for everything. He sighed and handed me the money. He gave me $500 and I went to my all white register and grabbed change. I walked back to give him his change but he didn't take it.

"You can keep the change ma." He said smiling. I smiled back.

"Thank you." I said.

The girl shay looked at him and she was mugging me. I brushed her off and went back to my office and waited for my next appointment. Girl be going baby on baby.