Don't Touch My Child

One week later...
Karin's POV

I was in my room and Dave was laying on my stomach. We was so bored until he got a phone call. He sat up and he kept declining it.

"Where kairi?" I asked.

"Wit her damn momma. I'm really pissed off because she got this nigga around my child."

"Might a fact I'm finna go get ha." He said He said getting up.

"Lemme come." I said standing up.

He didn't say nothing he just threw on some joggers and threw on a hoodie because it was a lil chilly outside.

————

We pulled up to this nice house. Dave parked an got out. I waited in the car patiently.

Dave's POV

I went to the door step and knocked on the door. I could hear yelling and kairi crying. I heard everything that was going on.

"Yo Damn daddy need to come get yo ass. You about to get hit again. Baby go get that belt and pop her ass!" Diamond said.

I instantly got mad. This bitch and that nigga putting they hands on my child.

I knocked the door down and diamond looked shocked. I know she seen the anger on my face because I felt like I could see it.

"Baby come here." She said talking to kairi but kairi didn't come.

"Comere baby." I told kairi and she came.

"Go get in the truck Karin in there." I said.

"You brought dat bitch here! How dare you Dave! And kairi don't need to be calling that bitch mommy." She said.

"Watch yo mouth! Where that nigga at?" I said and I walked in the living room and seen him with a belt in his hand.

"You let that nigga put his hands on my child!" I said slapping fire outta diamond. She fell to the floor. That's when Karin came in.

"BITCH YOU PUT YO HANDS ON KAIRI!" She said.

"Get the fuck outta my house bitch!" She said.

Next thing you know they was fighting and Karin was whooping her ass. I let them be and walked to the nigga that was standing with a unbothered ass face.

I walked up on him and punched him to the ground and just kept punching and punching. I seen him laying there not moving unconscious and I was happy. Karin pulled me off because I was still punching him.

"Okay baby they got there's." She said and we walked past diamond and she was unconscious too. Blood was everywhere.

"Kairi unlock the doors." Karin told her.

She did as told and she put her seatbelt on. Karin sat in the back with her. Diamond ain't getting my child nomo.

————
We were at my crib and kairi was with karin downstairs. I was in my room thinking. I know I would have to go to court to get custody and that's what I was gonna do. I know I was gonna have karin by my side so I was okay. I walked downstairs and seen karin and kairi sleep so I took out one of the throw covers and put it on them. I went back upstairs to my room and fell asleep.

Sorry about the short chapter but the next one is gonna be good and long!❤️