I dont know about this...

Karin's POV
1 month later...

It's been a month since the whole kidnap situation and I eventually moved in with Dave. He didn't want me nowhere by myself, so he went everywhere with me, or he sent somebody with me.

I just got out of bed and I decided to take a shower. I stripped out of all my clothes and Got inside bathing myself.

After my shower I got out and wrapped a towel around me and started my hygiene. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair walking out to change my clothes. She walked to the closet pulling out an comfortable outfit and put it on.

I walked around the house waiting on Dave to get home because I was so bored

I walked around the house waiting on Dave to get home because I was so bored. I got a phone call and it was ari.

"Hey girl!" Ari said into the phone making me crack a smile.

"Heyyy!" I said back.

"What you doing?" She asked.

"Nothing I was waiting on Dave to come back, he been gon all morning." I said rolling my eyes and sighing.

"Girl, you bored. Come to the mall with me." Ari said and I nodded.

"Okay I'm ready now so come scoop me when you're ready." I said and she nodded and hung up.

I sat on the couch and watched tv until I heard a knock on the door. I got up and walked to the door seeing momma east and I smiled seeing who she was with.

"KAIRI!" I said smiling and picking her up giving her kisses all on her cheeks.

"Hey mama." She said which made me smile.

"Hey momma." I said hugging momma east letting her in.

"Hey baby, where is my boy at?" She asked.

"I don't know...I been waiting on him because I was bored but now I got my baby so I'm not no more." I said kissing kairi cheek while she smiled.

"Well I'm finna head out, I have things to do." Momma east said making me chuckle.

"Okay momma east...love you. Tell grandma you love her." I said to kairi.

"Love you grandma." Kairi said and momma east walked out and I went to lock the door.

"Kairi we going to the mall today Okay." I said picking her up.

"You hungry?" I asked her and she nodded.

"We walked in the living room and I made her something to smack on while she ate it I sat by her talking to her while she giggled.

"Where's daddy?" Kairi asked.

"I don't know. Let's call him." I said going to my FaceTime call log tapping on his name. Mybabyyy💙.