what...da...fuck...

karin's POV

"ari!" i yelled.

"girl what?" she yelled back.

"i'm finna go to my moms, then i'm going to momma easts house to see kai!" i said. "okay." she said and i walked out.

i walked to our rental car and got inside starting the car. i drove to my moms house first. i know she's excited to see me and she doesn't know that me and dave broke up.

i continued the drive when kai face popped up on my screen which made me smile.

incoming call from kaibaby☺️💜.

i picked it up and her pretty little face popped up but she looked scared. "what's wrong baby?" i asked. "daddy is scaring me." she said and my stomach dropped to my ass.

"what you mean?" i asked. i heard screaming in the back grown. "i'm coming baby, mommy's gonna be there." i said speeding missing my moms exit.

kai stayed on the phone with me and i continued to hear screaming. i also heard a girl screaming. it must be that bitch of his.

i pulled up outside his house leaving my phone and ran to the door. nobody opened it so i grabbed the spare key and opened it seeing shit everywhere.

"KAI!" i screamed and she came running jumping in my arms. i missed her cheek.

dave's POV

i heard a familiar voice downstairs, it sounded like karin's.

"stay the fuck here!" i said yelling at my now ex girlfriend.

she got me fucked up. had the nerves to cheat on me in my house with another nigga and beat on my child.

"DAVE!" i heard and seen karin holding kai. "comere baby." i said to kai but she didn't move. "i'm not gon hurt you." i said and i could tell that she hesitated but she came into my arms.

"dave what the fuck you got goin?" karin asked as she looked around the messy house.

i really ain't wanna tell her what's been happening lately. hell ion even know it's like everything going down hill.

i lost the love of my life because i did some stupid shit, my daughter scared to be in my arms and then kelsey ass.. fuck ha.

"dave what's wrong." karin asked looking me in my eyes. "that bitch kelsey!" i shouted. "she had the nerve to fucking bring a nigga in my house! have sex wit his ass then she beat on my child!" i said.

"ion care about the other shit you just said but what the fuck you mean shit hit my baby?" karin said as she took her shoes off and put her hair in a ponytail.

"you heard what i said." i spoke looking away from her. "dave where the fuck she at!" karin said. "i'm my roo-." i couldn't finish because she ran upstairs.

i just let her do her. i stayed down with kai and rocked her till she fell asleep on my shoulder.

as soon as kai has fell asleep i noticed that karin was still pregnant.

karin's pov

i busted inside dave's room seeing the bitch packing her shit.

"bitch you hit my child!!" i said running up on her tackling her down to the floor. "my child ain't some no shit ass you!" i shouted again as i hit her repeatedly.

"karin!" i heard but i kept hitting. "karin! get up your pregnant!" dave said snatching me up. "all i could do was cry.

my whole family has been torn apart.

"get the fuck off me dave! this yo fucking fault, tell this butch to get out!" i shouted at dave as he looked down inspecting my stomach rubbing it.

"no move! get this bitch out of here." i said sitting down. i was breathing really heavy so i took deep breaths.

dave grabbed the girl by her arm and took her outside. he was out there for a while but came back up.

he sat down on the bed beside me. "karin you gotta chill...you can't forget your pregnant." he said and i looked at him and scoffed. "dave.." i said but stopped. "dave what?" he said.

"why you do it?" i asked and he looked at me before shrugging. "so there's no reason.." i said. "i just got caught up. she was my high school crush, so when i finally got a chance i took it." he said. "so that means cheat on me to go with a hoe so you wouldn't miss your chance?" i said and he didn't say or do anything.

"look, i was so scared to come home that night. i couldn't face you at all. i wanted to see you so bad but i was afraid i was gon loose you and it still happened. look... i apologize for what i've did in the past and right now. i let a bitch hit my child. i should've beat her ass myself but i know your upset with me. i still love you and i'm still in love with you. i want us to work again. your bringing my child into the world." he said grabbing my hand.

i snatched it away. "dave do you not know how hurt i was. i was crying myself to sleep. every morning i looked over and seen that you wasn't there! you was with another girl." i said as my voice cracked. "dave you didn't come home for a week and i bet you still fucked with her too didn't you." i said and he looked down.

"see. that's the shit i'm talking about. then you come home and find a abortion clinic mail and jump to conclusions. you didn't even let me speak but you spoke. with your hands wrapped around my neck!" i said now crying. "then..then.. you took kai from me!" i said now on the floor sobbing.

he came and wrapped his arms wrapped around me. "dave what has gotten into you bruh." i continued. he still didn't say nothing.

"i love you karin and i will forever. i'll do anything to prove that i want you and that i won't do nothing to hurt you.

"imma leave. i'm taking kai with me." i said walking in kai room to pack her some clothes.