Bitches Be Bonkers

Karin POV

Karin POV

The next day...

Today is Friday, another day at the shop. Today was gonna be busy busy. I like fridays though. Yesterday was funny.

*beep beep*

My alarm went off letting me know it was time to get up. It was 5:20 and I had 3 appointments, but then are later in the day. I got up and just stood confused. I always do that when I'm extra sleepy. I just stand looking lost.

I walked to the bathroom that's connected to my room and ran some water for my shower. I got inside and out my body wash on my body and just washed my self good. I got out and put on m blush pink silk robe. I grabbed my wash cloth and started brushing my teeth.

I finished and started on my makeup when I got a FaceTime call from my best friend ari.

"Hey bae!" I said cheesing.

"Hey bae, What you doing." She said smiling.

"Nothing about to finish doing my make up."

"Girl you know today gon be busy, and usually you'll dress up on fridays so no need." She said making me laugh.

"Girl I know. Bye hoe." I said.

"Bye bae."

I got off the phone with her and continued doing what I was doing.

Later I checked my Apple Watch and the time said 6:10. I walked to my closet to find something to wear.

BOOM

I found what I was gonna wear and layed it on the bed. I moved my hair out my face and put lotion on my body. I put my clothes on and sprayed some perfume on.

 I put my clothes on and sprayed some perfume on