What gives yall the RIGHT

Karin's POV

4 months later...

Me and Dave have finally made it official. Today we was going over his parents house to meet his family. Today is thanksgiving too and I was ready to eat. I also was excited to meet his family especially his mom because we always talk on FaceTime and she seems like a real nice person.

We was now at his house because I stayed a night. I don't know if I was ready to move in with him just yet. But I had just got out the shower and did my hygiene and I was putting on my clothes. Dave was looking all daddyish and I gave him a kiss. I went inside of kairi room and got her ready. She's so cute!

"You ready to go baby girl!" I said picking her up taking her downstairs.

"Yes! I'm ready to see grandma!" She said. I smiled because there bond is so cute.

Dave came downstairs and I told him to take me a quick picture. We went outside and he took my picture.

 We went outside and he took my picture

Her outfit

His outfit

His outfit

———————

We finally made it to his moms home and it was really nice. It was huge and it was a lot of cars parked in the garage.

"Okay... so I watch movies and I will like to ask... who do I need to watch out for?" I said looking at him.

"Oh shit. I forgot...Umm my cousin macei and her best friend. Her best friend is one of my boy cousins girlfriend. Just watch out for them too. She friends with my baby momma and my baby momma don't like people that I date after her sooo yeah..." He said.

"Okay baby." I said.

He walked around and opened the door for me and kairi. We got out and we held hands walking up to the doorstep.

"Get that damn door!" I heard Momma east say from inside.

"I got it." A ratchet voice said as she opened the door.

"Wassup macei." Dave said giving her a hug.

"Hey cuz!" She said until she seen me.

"Who is dis?" She said mugging me.

Lord help me!

"This my girl karin, baring this my cousin macei." He said.

"Hey macei nice to meet you." I said reaching with my hand out for a handshake.

She walked off and went to sit by some girl and she started mugging me. I brushed it off and went to surprise momma east.

I tapped her shoulder.

"What god dam-." But she stopped and looked at me. She smiled so hard and so big.

"KARIN!" She said grabbing me and wrapping me up in a hug.

"Hey momma east!" I did hugging her back.

"Hey baby! Oh my gosh. You are so beautiful!" She said touching my face.

I blushed and smiled.

"You are too momma east. I'm so happy, I got tired of speaking to you through FaceTime." I said.

"Come on let's get the food on the table if you don't mind helping." She said galrabbing food.

"No problem." I said picking up macaroni and cheese.

10 minutes later...

All the food was on the table and everyone was sitting down in their chairs when macei wanted to be messy.

"So karin... I see your dating my cousin." She said with a ugly grin on her face.

I ignored her cause she was just being petty.

"I know you here me." She said.

Then this old woman jumped in and I'm guessing that's her mother because macei been calling her mommy all day.

I ignored her again.

"Kairi you good?" I asked rubbing her shoulder.

Me and kairi have grown closer for the past 5 months. She's starting to call me mommy and I love it. But she still has her real mom though.

"Momma I want some more juice." She said.

"Okay." I said about to get up but macei said something again and I was gonna say something back.

"What was that?" I asked with a fake smile.

"You not her damn momma. Dave why would you even let kairi call her that?" She said rolling her eyes.

"You damn right!" Her mom yelled.

"Aunt Lucy stay out of it. You macei why you acting like that. You making her feel not welcomed." Dave said. I seen momma east in the kitchen cleaning some stuff up.

"You don't tell me what to stay out of, and she not welcomed. I don't like her! I like your baby momma better." Aunt Lucy said.

"Dave ion like this bitch and that's that. And kairi don't call her mommy that's not your mom." Macei said.

"Hush." Kairi said putting her plunger over her mouth. Me and Dave and everyone else started laughing.

"Little girl watch it." She said.

"Imma go and get her juice, y'all too messy for me. If you don't want me in his life put his baby momma back with him but I doubt that'll happen. Get over this situation damn." I said walking out.

I grabbed kairi a juice and left out.

"Ugly bitch." Macei said under her breath.

"What was that? I'm tired of you running your mouth!" I said getting up and momma east came in.

"What's going on?" Momma east said.

"Macei here has a problem that I'm with Dave and she getting mad because kairi keeps calling me mommy and then aunt Lucy wants to chime in." I said grabbing my purse.

"Dave Imma sit in the living room. I'm ready when you are. I need separate from them." I said walking out.

I was sitting on the couch and I could hear everything Momma east was saying and she was taking up for me.

"Y'all need to leave her the fuck alone! Y'all can't get mad because Dave found somebody other than diamond. She cheated on his ass multiple times and ran him up for his money and y'all get mad when he finds a better women! What gives y'all the RIGHT!" Momma east said and I smiled.

I love her.