Meeting My Brother

Karin's POV

Karin's POV

It's 7:50 and me and Dave finally pulled up to his house. I had the girls stuff so we could stay the night. Igor our grabbing my bags and Dave got nene and ari bag.

We walked inside and I seen them and these two boys.

"Wassup niggas." Dave said to the two boys.

"What it do." One brown skin that ari was on said.

"Wassup witchu." The one nene was on said.

Dave led me upstairs to the room I was gonna be sleeping in and I put my bags on the bed and went back downstairs.

"Hey besties." I said going to sit on the couch.

"Heyyy!" They both said and then the doorbell had rung.

"I'll get it." I said.

I went to open the door and it was this boy. He looked so familiar like I knew him from somewhere. I just stared at him and he stared at me with a confused look.

"Umm Umm hi." I said.

"Wassup I came to see Dave." He said walking past me.

"Aye wassup kaylon." Nike said and my eyes shot to him.

"Why she looking at me like that?" He asked Nike.

"Ion know." Nike said.

I walked upstairs and told nene and ari to come upstairs with me.

"Wassup girl? You know you can't be looking At him like that you got a whole nigga downstairs." Nene said.

I laughed.

"First off I don't like him and second Dave is not my boyfriend." I said shaking my head.

"Yet!" We all said at the same time.

"Well what did you need, because you pulled me away from my soon to be boo." Ari said sticking her tongue out.

"You know that boy down there kaylon... I feel like that's my brother. He doesn't even recognize me.

 He doesn't even recognize me