Seeing dave...

Karin's  POV

"Wake up tay tay." I said softly patting his back. We just woke up from our 6 hour nap and now we are up and moving.

"Bring me some soap hoe!" Ari yelled and I laughed going to bring her some soap.

"How the fuck you get in the shower without some soap?" I asked giving her the soap.

"Girl Shut the hell up." She said splashing me with water. "Ight hoe." I said walking out to get tay tay ready.

I grabbed some soft foods out his bag and gave it to him sitting him down on a chair and feeding him.

I heard the water stop so ari was out the shower.

I just finished feeding tay tay so now we was sitting on the couch watching Netflix on the tv while Ari was still in the bathroom.

"Ari can you run tay tay some bath water?" I yelled and she didn't say anything I just heard the water running.

She came out fully dressed and I got up grabbing tay tay and taking him inside the bathroom and taking off his clothes and his push up and I put him inside his warm bath with water bubbles.

He was playing with his bubbles so I started brushing my teeth and I did my hygiene then I went to tay tay and started bathing him for real.

I got him out and took him to my bed and laid him down putting lotion on him and a fresh push up.

I grabbed an outfit out his bag and a pair of shoes I bought him and put them on him. He looked so cute!

It was now Ari shift and I was about to get in the shower. Running my water I got in bathing myself and my stomach. I was ready to have him or her.

I got out putting on my outfit and I did my hair when ari came in with somebody behind her.

"Nene!!!!" I yelled running and hugging her.

"Hey I miss y'all." She said as she seen tay tay stumbling to her. Nene was showing for real.

Nene went to ari bed and sat there playing with tay tay and ari came in and sat on the toilet.

"I can't wait to have my baby." Ari said and I agreed. "I can't wait to have mines." I said getting excited.

"I'm gonna try to talk to dave. Every time I try and talk to him he just gets to yelling. I was never scared to be around Dave but now it's different cause he put his hands on me. It just brings me back to my childhood when I stayed with my granny on my dads side." I said and ari nodded.

"He never lets me talk but I'm gonna speak. Yeah I told him he was over exaggerating because he didn't even fully read the papers. He just seen abortion clinic on it." I said as a year strolled down my face.

I missed dave but I won't forgive him, or will I. He still cheated on me left me in that house for a week and some days when he was supposed to be protecting me.

I washed the thought and walked out the bathroom fully dressed.

All of us was looking good to be pregnant. We grabbed all of our belongings and key cards and left out with tay tay on my hip. He was playing with my hair and ended up pulling it.

"Stop." I said popping him only for him to hit me back which shocked me and made ari and nene laugh.

"That ain't funny." I said as they continued to laugh and so did tay tay.