Two besties with two problems...

Karin's POV

I haven't seen dave or spoke to him, it's been a week. A FUCKING WEEK. I just got out the shower. I was in the mirror looking at my stomach and I was happy that I didn't get rid of it. I should've never even thought about doing something like that.

I went inside my bedroom going to my dresser grabbing my undergarments and some pajama pants that had Mickey Mouse on them and a red shirt.

I brushed my hair but my curls were still there. I laid in bed and watched tv when I heard the door slam hard making something fall downstairs. I walked out seeing a mad Dave.

He was breathing real hard because I could see his chest rising up and down.

"You okay?" I asked him even though he should be asking me that.

"What the fuck is this." He said calmly holding up a paper so I snatched it away.

It was the abortion clinic.

"You aborting my fucking baby's!" He said as I looked him in his eyes. They were dark and I kinda got the chills. I was speechless.

"Your over ex-exaggerating." I stuttered.

"Yo What the fuck you say! I'm exaggerating when you fucking got passers from the abortion clinic!" He shouted which made me jump.

I never seen this side of David, well I have but he will be talking to somebody else not me.

After that one month he's been heavy in the streets again and he be at his trap Daily now. I've seen Dave kill 5 people right in front of me and I'm pretty sure he's killed many more.

"SPEAK!" He said and I felt a burning sensation on my face.

"Dave stop!" I said.

"No, you killing my seed!" He said pushing me against the wall.

"That Shut not cool bruh! I should really kill yo ass right here!" He said making a tear fall out my eyes.

"You cheated on me! I should be yelling at you! But if you will let me speak we won't have this problem!" I said crying.

"You don't need to fucking speak! Don't say shit else to me! I want you out my fucking house." He said threw gritted teeth slapping me again.

I just held my face. Why would he put his hands on me.

"Fine! I'll leave yo ass! Yeen gotta worry bout me. I'm a grown ass women and I can take care of myself!" I said and he pushed me against the wall choking me.

I tried moving his hand but it just made him tighten his grip. He looked at me with his dark eyes and let go of me making me fall down on the hardwood floor. I sat with my knees to my chest crying.

"Get yo shit and get the fuck out!" He said throwing the clinic papers at me.

I sat there and he walked out.

After about 25 minutes of me sitting on the floor crying he came back in mugging me.

"Why the fuck you still here. Get yo shit." He said calmly.

I stared at him with disgust and got up. I walked to the closet pulling out everything as he just stared at me. I filled one of my pink bags up with clothes and then I grabbed my Gucci duffle bag.

"Nope I bought that shit, find something else to put them clothes in, and then two pairs of shoes." He said pointing to the shoes and Gucci bag I had in my hand.