Chapter One

AN: forgive me for my wrong grammars and errors. Hope you enjoy! Pls comment your thoughts hue hue.. Again Enjoy! :))))

Alexa's POV

"Okey, Alexa. Wake up. Where here." Camilla parked the car in an open parking lot. I can see a tall white building beside it. I walk to the trunk and got my bags. We walk inside the building, I didn't have an idea that I'll be living here now. It looked like a fancy hotel. We used an elevator to go to our room. "Ding". The walls are so white and there's a black huge doors. We stopped in the room 498.

"Welcome to your new home Alexa." Camilla said.

When I walk in, I saw a kitchen on the left side with a bar and the dinning table at the right side. There's a few steps down and there's the living room. A dirty white sofa placed in the middle and a flat screen T.V towards it. On the other side there's a piano and a guitar. If you walk through the living room, there's a balcony. And you can see the beautiful view of L.A. Up stairs there's a library and a large room. The room has its own bathroom and a walk in closet. There's a California king bed and a flag screen T.V it even has a mini sofa on the edge of the bed. There's a study table nor the right side of the bed and a lamp shade on the left. Then I went to its balcony it's was huge. " I want a skate board ramp here pls." I told Camilla. "Will try to get that up here." She said.

Camilla said theirs a third floor and I told her that she could have it.

" You really start unpacking. And get some rest."

"Okey.. Just call me when dinners ready."

I went to my room and started unpacking. There isn't much to un pack since my room has already furnitures and I'm socked that the closet has few shoes and cloths in it. It looks like my parents really prepared for this. I miss Philippines already. L.A is very different from Philippines. So I just pulled some pictures from my bag and start hanging them on the walls. After unpacking I decided to take a bath. I pulled some black ripped jeans and a gray top with "zap!" Written on it. I placed on the bed and took a shower. ( AN: Dancing in the mirror singing in the shower lalala!! :)) )

After a long relaxing bath I dressed up then "AHHH!" Some one opened the door.

(AN: sorry for this short chapter... Hope you like it and plss keep reading.. Thanks! :DD)