Chapter 8

Zach's POV

 I really wanna laugh right now. Bret dont even know this girl he's messing with. Alexa came closer to Bret and said, "Whats your problem huh?" She still have some spilled food on her clothes. "Look girl, you dont know who your messing with."Bret said warning her. "Yep! your right I dont know you." she replied picking up the orange juice from her tray and splashed it on Bret.

"You really did that did you!" Bret said while standing up. "Yeah! I just did!" She said and walked away. We went with Bret to the locker room. "Dude, I hate that Chick!" Bret protested. "You dont even know her." Jackson sanped. "Bit whatever it is I bet its not over yet." Connor added.

"Yeah, that girl never stops until she gets in trouble." I told them. "Zach do you even hear what your saying? It looks like your in her side. Besides you dont even know her." Bret said. "HAH! Shut up! You dont even know her!" I told Bret. "My house after school." I told them walking out.

Alexa's POV

"UGH!" I said entering the girls comfort room. "Alexa!" I heard Lian coming in. "Are you okey? I saw the food fight. I also brought you some clothes." She said handing me a Navy Blue Magcon hoodie. I guess She's a magcon fan. I kinda ship Lian with Shawn Mendes though. I meet the boys before, and It went well cause we both like pranks. It was on my parents trip again in Dallas. They sent me to some concerts to watch and I ended up being friends with them and now I bet they cant remember me.

"Thanks I told her."

A girl came in and slammed the door hardly. "YOU" She shouted and pointed at me. "Me?" "Yea! You!" "Tiffany are you okey?" I asked her. "No, My boy friend broke up with me because of you!" "Who?Zach?" "Come on! Zach is a play boy. He plays with every girl in this school!" Lian said.

"Your just saying that because he broke up with you!" Tiff said pushing Lian on the wall. "Excuse me!" I said. "What! are you trying to say anything princess?" Tiff said looking at me. "Yes! Im saying something, cause I have a mouth! And what the fuck are you doing Tiffany? I dont even know you anymore" I told her.

"You dont even know me anymore Alexandra Melody Pendelton. The girl you left in Paris is gone! Do you even know I was bullied when your gone! I tried to contact you but yout fucking maid and butlers said that you dont wanna talk to me anymore! I was bullied cause I meet you back then! I was bullied cause we became friends!" She screamed.

"Look I dont know what the hell happened when I left. And I dont care! The problem with you is you wanna be someone that your not! Dont you think I didnt know what happen? Your parents told you to hang out with me because they want my parents money and publicity! I thought I had a real friend and you just played with me! Now were fucking even!" I shouted at her face and walk behind her with Lian on my side.

"Hey are you okey?" Lian asked. "Yeah.. Ill get over it." I smilled at her and went to my next class. I waited out side the main building after all my classes and waited for Lian and Liam. "So hows your first day?" Liam asked. "There's no exact words to describe it." "Hey!" Lian said.

Lian,Liam and I hopped into my car and went home. Camilla said, from now on Lian and Liam will be ridding with me after school and I can join group study with them.

I climb into my bed and took a nap. After a nap I took a bath and got dress its only 4:00 pm. I wear a navy blue hight weisted geans with plain red hoodie that is up to my belly and a pair of white sandals.

I recived a text message from Zach saying:

Dinner at my house at 7:00

You should show up or else!