Chapter Five

Alexa's POV
Camilla: " Hey Alexa! Wake Up! It's your fist day!"
"Yeah..."
"Come on!"
"Yeah..yeah..."
It's my fist day of regular school. Ugh... I don't even understand how I feel right now. Some part of me is happy and some of it are not. I went to shower and got dress. I pulled a floral blue shorts and a plain white top with a plain navy blue cardigan and a black keds sneakers. I grabbed my denim jansport backpack and my phone and went down for breakfast.

I saw pancake and beacons with mushroom soup are served in the table. OH! these are my favorites!!! I wondered where's Lian and Liam, Camilla said I'm going to a same school with them. "Miss Pendelton, I'm here to drive to school." I guess that's my driver. Since I live without my parents I have a lot of freedom but it's different. Sometimes I feel like I don't have any parents or family cause I'm an only child but Camilla is my bestfriend, mom, sister and my grandmother. Haha..

I grew up without my parents around me all the time. There like my providers. They wasn't there when I turned 13 or when I had my middle school graduation and they weren't there in every competition I have. I only have Camilla. Back when I was In Philippines Zach and his family treat me like I'm a member of their family. Believe me or not but I always have bodyguards or maids or assistant before, so I 'might' think that my parents love me and really cares for me. I maybe got everything I want or everything I need. But I never ever felt it in my entire life to live with my parents.

"What time do we live?" I asked him. "Anytime you want madam" "okey, just give me 15 and I'll meet you in the lobby." "Yes madam." He politely said closing the door. School starts at 8:30 am and it's 7:00 am only. It only takes 20 minutes from here to school as Camilla said. "Hey" Camilla said walking down the stairs. "Alexa, here's your allowance" she handed me a 100$ "what's this for?" I asked. "You'll never know what you need in high school." She said walking trough the door. " I have to go to the grocery store and work after get your keys on the counter before leaving. And don't forget to lock the doors. And have fun in school." She said closing the door.

-- Lobby --
"Miss Pendelton, I'm Anika the building assistant manager. And I'm here to escort you to Los Angeles Academy" Anika said. "Okey, let's go. I don't wanna be late."
During the drive sweater weather played on the radio. I love this song.

- - - - - - -

When I went down the car, a lot of students were staring at me some will even wisper. This is excatly what I'm afraid of. This felt very awkward.Why are this student staring at me?! I really really wanna shout at them right now. OH! NO. I can see paparatzzi running towards me. OH. Gosh. Not again. What did my parents did? I ran in the school door with my driver blocking the door. "Lets go to the Pricipals office. You shall be safe there." Anika said. Some thoughts inside my head came that my parents did somthing.

One of the reasons why I had body guards becuase my parents made me a model they even wanted me to act but I declined. Reporters are always trying to ask me some questions about my parents background and they never shut up until you gave them answers. Every time my mom lunches a new clothing line she wanted ma to model sometimes I do it to have a bond with my mom but its completly different.

"Oh, Honey look at you. Your verry pretty... Its a huge honor having you in L.A. Accademy" The principal smiled. I can see that smile is fake. She only wants me here because of my parents, they are very known and I dont understand why? like what did ever do to make them that famous. Seriously I felt like I'm of the Kardasians or The Jenners being stalk cause that what feels like being an on only child  of The famous parents ever. "Here's your schedule and if you need anything... feel free to aproach me.."She continued. I hate it when people act nice to me or treat me differently cause my family is fucking famous. WOW its such a nice, I hate.

"Im principal Pria. You can call me Miss Pria. Alexandra your locker is number 98 the combination is in that envelope." She told me. "Thank you." I said with a fake smile. "OH.. Thres Theo. Theo, you wouldnt mind if you show Alexandra around right?" "Yes Madam Gomez, I dont mind." The guy named Theo said. OH shit. I remember him. He's the grocery store guy.