Chapter Two

Alexa's POV

"AHHH!" Some one opened the door. I was half naked that time. I pulled the towel on my bed and wraped it on my body. "I'm sorry... really sorry I should have knocked first.. I'm verry sorry... But dinners ready" its a guy and its  verry embarrassing " Yeah, I'll just go down when ever.." I replied.

I grabbed my phone on the desk and went down stairs. I can hear the guys voice who entered the room earlier and a girls voice just like Camillas. They're laughing and listing to music. When I got down I saw the guy who went to my room a while ago and a girl who looks like him. "Hi!" the girl said. "uhm.. hey.. where's Camilla?" I asked. "She went out to buy something. Dont worry she'll be back soon...I'm Lian by the way. This is twin brother Cam but you can call him Liam." I can tell they're related cause they both have a burnette hair and a hazael brown eyes. I dont really care who they are and what are they doing in my house.

"I'm Alexandra, you can call me Alexa for short." I inroduced them my self. " My sister said your new here." Lian said. "Your sister?" asked by me. "She's our older sister, Camilla." "oh" I sat on the dinning table and waited. 'beep' my phone rang. It was a text massage from Zach.

Z: Hey! Lexa! Heard your here in LA... is it true?

A: Yeah... Its true...

Ever since were 2 Zach and I are best friends already. Our parents are partners in buisness thats why. We both lived in Philippines before but then they moved here and then here I am too. Minutes later Zach replied.

Z: Cool, Mind if I saw you around tomorrow?

A: Yeah!.. Sure.. Its getting borring here already.

Z: knew it! Bring your board..

A: I will.. I MISS SKATE BOARDING!

Z: HA!.. Knew it!. Pick you up at 10 :)

A: Great :)

~ flashback

Zach is my one and only true friend. Even thou he moved here in L.A we still find ways to comminicate. Some times he visits Philippines and when or parents have buisness trips we go with them to catch up. We like putting up pranks and some times we got even baned from stores. One time we went to a grocery store and got a shopping cart. We went inside and grabbed some randome stuff like creal, imported chocolates, popcorns, softdrinks and snacks. Then we went to the chasier and got every single thing punched. "That will be 3,646 pesos sir" the cashier girl said. Zach pulled out his wallet and said "ouch, I forgot my momey I only have 20 pesos" "Sir, you have to pay---" We both ran holding the bags we bought. The lady we're shouting security and the security came to chase but they faild. But we still payed it thou. After a week we went back to the grocery store and the secrurity noticed us. He called the store manager. Zach told them that we're paying already we payed but 2x bigger and we got baned from the store.

End of the flash back ~

"hey! sorry it took me so long" Camilla said entering th door. We all sat down the dinning table and started to eat. We have a pasta and some chicken enchaladas ( AN: not sure if i spelled that right xD) with Lemonade. " So Alexa, school starts on monday." Camilla said. "okey-- Wait I'm going to regular school?" "Yes. Your parents thinks its time for you to stop homeschooling and jinggle with people" "They think dont have any friends?" " You have ton of friends Alexa. but maybe you'll like it" 

"What if I didnt?"

"Dont think that way. Your parents sended you here so you cab find your self more. And experience new stuff, like what a normal teenager does. Besides Lian and Cam will be in your school too."

"So, they think I'm not normal enough? Wow"

"Camilla lets just say that they want you learn new stuff and socialize to people"

Unbelievable...Ugh.. I hate my life. " I'll just be in my room if you need me." I excuse my self and went to my bed room. I changed into my comfortable pjs and layed down on my bed and turned the T.V on. Divergent is playing. 'knock' 'knock'

"Come in!" i commanded. "Hey are you okey?" Lian said entering the room. " yeah.." " so.." "Lian, I know you're here to ask something or you have some thing to say. cause you wouldnt go here and knock on my door for no reason.. just ask it already." "Sorry.. its just it bothered me awhile ago because it felt like you never had your parents attention. Like you might get everything you want but still dosent know the value of it." " So are you here to scold me mom?" " No.. Alexa, I know your new here and if your having  a trouble with anything feel free to talk to me." " So you wanted to be friends?" "yeah.. and I'm just really concerned" " okey. Lian we're friends now.. and please stop talking lke that cause you sounded like my grandmother." "Okey" then she hugged me. "Okey.. now you just hugged me now stop it." " Okey.. Sorry" "Stop saying sorry again and again cause sorry dosent make every thing okey." "okey".

AN: hey! i hope you liked it and if you have some suggestions please commet, vote like and share.. Thanks...