Chapter seven

Alexa's POV
Since I don't know where the clinic is, I followed Tiffany.
"Hey, may I help you?" The nurse asked. "Yeah, where's my boyfriend?" Tiffany asked. "Sorry honey, I don't know your boyfriend." I heard the nurse say. "Should you girls be in class?" I don't wanna talk to the nurse even though she seams nice but I'm not in the mood. I walk in the door beside the reception table. I saw Theo laying on the bed.

"Oh my gosh! What happened to you? You look really terrible."
"This. This. And this happen." He replied pointing at his black eye,broken arm and swollen lip. I sat on the bed with Theo and looked at his burrs. I forced him to tell me what happen. Then someone went out of the rest room. It was Zach. He looks terrible. "Alexa." He said looking at me and saying it weakly.

"Babe!" Tiffany ran at Zach and gave him a quick kiss in the lip. Zach pulled Tiffany away and said " What are you going here?". I'm just concerned of my boyfriend, Zach what happen?"

Tiffany stayed, for a little while. she sat in bed with Zach and they were acting like a real couple but it look gross. "I gotta run to science." Said Tiffany. She gave Zach a good bye kiss and wave us good bye. I dont even know whats good about bye byes. its like your never going back but still your saying good bye.

"What did really happen?" I asked the two of them. "Why dont you ask your friend right there.Alex." Theo said and giving a fave to Zach. They look like kids figthing over a toy ended up in a boxing ring. "Cause that guy, touches what is mine.And are off limits." Zach said in a igh tone. "He keep getting whats mine." He added like a baby. "Zach, I'm not in the mood just tell me already."

"Okey, you wanna know why?Cause Zach here, is a jerk and a selfish person. He thinks he owns everything and everybody is under his control and thinks he can just play with them like what he did to Lian and TIffany." Theo yelled walking out. "What the fuck is going on here." I said walking out and followed Theo.

Zach POV

fuck. Now what am I suppose to do now. Alexa ia probably mad at me right now. But all I know is Im just playing with girls and Alexa is mine. I just play with girls when I know I'll never have Alexa.

When the bell rang, I pushed people and emedietly find Tiffany. I went to the girls bathroom cause I'm 100% sure that I can find her there. I dont care if I'm a guy. Right now I'm entering the Girls comfort room. Some girls where shouting and looking at me. Some ran out side the door.

"Tiffany we have to talk." I told her. "SURE." she said looking at the mirror while putting her lipstick back to her bag. He pushed me inside a cubicle and closed the door. She opened the buttons of my shirt and pushed me harder to the wall. "So what cha wanna tell me babe?" "Shh." I told her pushing to the toilet and sat facing her and kiss her hard the lat time.

I stood up and said, "I'm breaking up with you." and opened the cubicle door. "Its because of alex right?" She said. "Its none of your buisness." I yelled and went out.

During lunch time, I sat with my friends cause Alexa is nowhere to be found. Where the fuck did the two of them go. "Bro,What happen to you?" Bret asked. "Tiffany happened?" He added. "No, I just broke up with her." I told them. 'WOW' all of them reacted like it was something new.

"Hey! Thats the new girl. with Theo?" Bret said. I look up and saw Theo and Alex. FUCK. They've been spending time together. I saw Bret threw something at Alexa, I tried to stop him but its too late. "shit." I read her mouth said. She quickly look around who trew the pie at her, and spoted Bret. She took the soup in her tray and throw it at Bret.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She said walking around our table. I took down at my food so she wont notice me. I just wanna laugh right now.

A:N

Sorrrryyy I didnt update last week ends. We had our exams done!! and we dont have any classes for like 5 days, So ill be updating this book. Sorry for the wrong spellings and bad grammars cuase I updated this part at 1 am.

Im really sorry I didint update soon...

I'll try to ba active in these following days.

Pretty Please With Cheese, Like this story, Share it and comment!!

SHARE, VOTE AND COMMENT PLSS... Thank you!!

follow me on twitter: @directioneruthy and @ruthypatootie

and on instagram:@itsruthfajardo

and on vine:Divergent Ruthy Beckham

I follow back...

THANK YOU!!