Chapter 9

I told Camilla that I won't be eating dinner at home because I'll be going to Zach place. When I reach hi place WOW it made me speechless. It huge. It's a mansion. I can see his car parked, and few more cars.
'BUZZ'
I'm standing at his porch rang the door bell. I can hear loud music inside. Hey, it's downtown by hot chelae ray. Then finally someone opened the door. I'll guess. It's his butler.
"Good morning madam, may I help you?"
"Hey! Alexa. Danielle let her in. She's all mine." Zach said popping up out of nowhere.
The way he said 'she's all mine' gave me a goosebumps.

"Nice place." I said.
I followed him and saw a piano on the side and a large mirror on the living room. I can already hear voices, which I think is from the kitchen and they sound very familiar. " follow me." He commanded. "Well that's exactly what I'm doing right now."

"Oh. Look his girlfriend is here!" Some one said while I enter the kitchen. There's two guys drinking while playing cards on the table while there's another guys looking for something on the fridge. Why not eat the pizza and the subway on the table there!

"You!" I said. What is he doing here? He's the guy from the cafeteria who started the food fight.
"What are you doing here?" He asked me.
"Zach invited me to come over."
"Oh Bret meet my lovely friend Alexa." He said with an evil smile.

All of us moved to Zachs backyard and continue to eat there. Bret Jackson and Zach while Connor and I sat together while he asks me a bunch of questions.

"So how old are you?"
"19"
"How long have you known Zach?"
"I don't know and I don't care."
"What's your favorite color?"
"Blue."
"Why don't you swim?"
"Cause I don't have cloths."
"Then what are you wearing?"
"Shut up! You know what I mean!"
"I think we'll enjoy to see you naked." He said with a smirk.
"Pervert. You. Why don't you swim?" I seriously asked.
"Cause I might drown. I don't know how to swim" I was shocked when I heard that. He seriously has a body of a swimmer.
"It's just a pool." I said
"Where just boys." He argued.
"Truth or Dare?" He asked.
"Dare."
"I dare you to swim."
" I told you I don't have any swim suit."
"Hold on." He said standing.

After a few minutes he came back with a 2 piece swim suit in his hands and a towel. "Here. Now swim." He commanded. "Why do you have these clothes?" "My sister and I stays here with Zach sometimes." He said. "Okey fine. I'll swim if you jump now." I told him.

He took of his shirt and jeans and his boxers was the only thing he was wearing. He looked at me and smile. I gave gave him a grin. He ran towards the pool and dove. Wow. Perfect dive. It's was clean too. He lied. He said he doesn't know hot to swim. He looked at me and pointed at the door, and I'm guessing that's the bathroom.

I walk to the bathroom pissed. Ugh! I don't even know hot to swim! And I don't wanna freaking swim with a two piece. But I have mo choice. I have to swim because I told him. I'm not a liar like him. So I wore the suit he gave and went out. I look at them and gave them a weird look. I can't believe their jaw drop. Haha! But to Admit it I never worn a swim suit, believe it or not I don't even swim. I hate the pool specially the beach.

One time when I was 4 I was playing in the water. It's my 4th birthday that time. My mom and dad were fighting that time because of work as always. I didn't mind them. Then the next thing I know I drowned and they didn't even pay attention. Good thing there's a life who saw me. That was the worse. I got traumatize that moment, and never got close to pool or beaches.

I slowly walk to the pool and watch my step. I pause at a moment, if I drown and die when I jump, I won't even care besides having mo parents and real friends around me already feels like I'm not here. When I reach the tip of the pool. They were shouting 'jump' 'jump' 'jump' I closed my eyes and covered my nose. Okey at the count of three I will jump. One - Two - thr---- I felt someone pushed me.

"Ough! Ought!" I caught and some water came out of my mouth. The boys were around me. And Connor was the one who gave me an CPR. I was steel having trouble breathing and I couldn't open my eyes but I can here Connor saying 'breath Alex breath'. After I recover, I change into my cloths and sat down.

"Are you okey?" Zach asked he seemed very concerned. I nodded. He handed me a cup of coffee. " hey, Alex. I'm sorry I didn't know you can't swim. Promise I'll make it up to you." Connor apologized. "It's okey. A dares a dare." I smiled. " come on I'll take you home." He offered. "No. What you did is enough. I'll take you home. Come on it's already late." Zach said. He waved at me and I wave back.

"Alex you should stay away from the guys. There trouble." He warned me. "And your not?" I said. "But seriously Alex." "Geez. Protective much." I said he pulled in the drive way and opened the door for me. "Alex wait." He called. "What?" I said looking back. "You forgot your phone." He said handing me my phone. I walk inside and while I'm about to walk to the elevator he called my name again. "Alex!" He said. I look at him. He walked closer and said "I wanted to say good night." And gave a kiss on the chick and he left. Okey what's wrong with him.