Chapter Three

Alexa's POV

"Lexa, Lexa! Wake up!"

"Alexandra Melody Pendelton... Wake up!" I can hear Zach voice waking me up. When I opened my eyes I saw Zach sitting on my bed. "What are you doing here?" I asked. " I told you I'll pick you up at 10." "Shit. Sorry" the only word that came out from my mouth. I stood up looked on my phone its already 11:00. Shit. "Sorry.. I'll just get ready now. Noe get out" I told Zach. "Why?"

"Cause I need to get ready"

"Then get ready"

"Zach, Get out!"

"Fine.Fine"

"Thank you."

After I took a quick bath. I wore a gray folded wripped jeans with a black tank top and a red and black checkered long sleeves wrapped around my waist with plain black vans. I put a little amout of make up so it wont look like I'm forced to get out of bed. I pulled some money on my wallet cause bring a bag feels uncomfortable, and I placed the money under phone case. I always does that. Because the most important thing in my bag is my phone and the money when I bring bag.

After I got ready I went down stairs and saw Zach looking at some old photos. "I wonder why didnt you put one of our childhood photo here." He said laughing. "Cause its too embarrassing" I replied and we both laugh. "Camilla! i'm just going out with a friend!' "Okey! be back before 9:00!" "yeah!"

"That sounded like we're going out" Zach told me. "Oh shut up!" I said. Were skate boarding around LA. We went to HolyWood walk of fame earlier and took some pictures of us making silly faces.

"Well you miss boarding huh?" asked Zach. " Yeah, I did." "So where do you wanna go now?" " Wallmart?" I asked laughing. He already know that I'm up to something when I say grocery stores. "Oh my! Alexandra Melody Pendelton is back!" he said laughing.

We went to the nearest grocery store that Zach knows. As we went inside we played with the sliding doors. When were around each others we bacame childish. " So what now?" askes Zach. " I say lets get some of  those insect repelant spray thingie and pretend like were sneezing and do it to random people." "hah. How long do you wish to do that?" "Hmm.. Until we got kick out?" I joked. And the both of us laughed. "Nah! just kidding like about 2-5 times?" "HAHA! 2 is good I dont wanna get kick out anymore." Said Zach. Well thats wierd.

Were skate boarding around wallmart looking for people to play with. We saw a group of guys with hockey uniforms. Zach and I were walking towards the~ "EXCUSE ME! HATCHU!" And sprayed them. Zach and I were laughing so hard that we almost fall on board.

"Lexa look" Zach said pointing at a fat girl on the ice cream station. We went there asking and acting like we cant some vanilla ice cream. " Excuse me do you have some vanilla ice cream?" Aske Zach. When she opened the ice cream chiller~ "HATCHU!" both Zach and I sprayed the ice cream with the spray thingie and ran.

The girl screamed secrity and Zach and I both skated as fast as we can out side the grocery store. That isnt the best prank. We didnt got cought cause the cant see us through the camera cause Zach and I are both wearing a beanie and a hoodie.