Chapter six

"So your name is Alexandra huh?"

"Yeah that's my name."

" hah! Cool mine is Alexander, Theodore Alexander Matthews."

"Cool, I don't care." I said walking away. "Hey, Alexandra, where are you going." He said yelling at my back. "Gonna look for my locker." "Look, miss Rane told me to show you around. Besides you owe me for spraying my eye." He said smirking." "HA! I can't believe you remember that." "I'm allergic to that thing!" HAHAHAHA we both laugh.

"Oh, there's your locker, right beside mine." He said pointing at white long locker at beside the wall. "Thanks I said."

" so what's your next class." He asked. "Hmm... English" I answered looking at my class schedule. "Great. We're in the same class. It's such a cool incidence." He said, smirking at the last sentence. "It's very shocking!" I said and smiled trying to be nice. We walk to English class together and I can feel the awkwardness. Like I just meet this guy, and knowing I played with him before so I have to act and try to be nice to people.

"You can sit beside me if you want." He told me. "Yeah, if I want too." I said sitting at the back of his sit. "I'm not gonna sit there if I were you." He warned me. "Why. It's not like the chairs gonna eat me or something." I replied. "Cause the school badass sits there." "Well, this girl sitting in the sit of the 'school badass' doesn't care." "Fine."

Theo's POV
Damn this girl is pretty annoying. She's so different. I heard some girls screening at the door. Fuge. Zach is here. I saw Zach walk in the door and went to his sit behind me. " looks who's on my sit." Zach told Alexa. "Oh. Sorry Zach maybe you should sit there." Alexa told Zach pointing at the chair beside her. This girl is so brave. It reminded me of Merida from the movie brave. (😜). "Yeah of course." Zach said sitting on the chair beside Alexa. Wow I can't believe Zach listed to someone. I can smell something fishy. Looks like Zach is in to Alexa. "Lexa. Sorry I forgot to call I heard Zach whispered to Alexa.
----------------------
"Hey, math is my next class..." I told her. "Ugh... Mine is history." She told me. "So history class is straight a head them right second door." I told her the direction. "See you at lunch." I waved. "Yeah. Thanks again." She said walking away.

"Why do you always have to know the people I knew?" Said Zach with an angry tone. "Why Zach, are you jealous?" "Hah! Is it right to answer a question with a question?" "You can't control me Zach." "Theodore Alexander Matthews. Look I don't care if I can or cannot control you. Just stay. Away. From Alexandra. She's my girl and I'm her man."
"Wow! Really Zach? Really?" "Yeah really." He said and turned his heals away from me.

Ever since I told him to stop playing with girls and get a life. We lost our friendship. Okey that's sounds like I'm gay but I'm not trust me. Ever since he lost the love of this life, the girl of his dreams, the Zach I knew was gone.

I went to math class and when I walk in, my eye spotted Zach. Come on not again. All the chairs are empty expect the one beside Zach. Why does this guy walks to his class so fast. "Are you stalking me?" Zach said. "Hah! You wish." I said and sat on the chair next to him. "Why do you always have to be there." Zach asked. "Why do you always ask questions? Will you ever shut up?" I replied annoyingly. "Fuck you!" He said and laugh. That guy had enough. I stood up at him and said. "What do you want?!" "Get. Out. Of. My LIFE!" He yelled at my face standing. "Why do you always have to be spoiled brat?" He pushed me at the wall and said, " I swear Theo, if you ever get in my way, I'll make your days here in earth hell." He said angrily. "Living with you is already HELL!" I screamed at his face.

He pushes me harder in the wall holding my collar and punched me on the chin. People were shouting and some are taking pictures and videos. Zach punches like a girl cause I can still see the crowd clearly. I kicked Zach in his balls as hard as I can so he'll put me down. He relished me punched me in the stomach harder than the first punch. I threw up a bit. Then I punched him harder in the eye. He got my arm and twisted it. I kept kicking him until Lian came and stopped us.

Alexa's POV
I'm walking to English class when I bumped to someone.
"Sorry.." She said.
Wait. That voice sounds very familiar.
"No I'm sor--- oh my gosh!! Tiffany!" I giggled and hugged her. "OMG! Alexandra!"
I meet Tiffany in my parent business trip in France. I had to study there for awhile. I studied in an all girls school with Tiffany. It was very different or I'm the only one who's different cause it seems that almost all girls there bullies me and Tiffany is the only friend that I had. We lost our connection when I had to go back to Philippines.

'Beep' 'beep'
My phone rang.
"Hey, Alexa I'll see ya later I have to go to the clinic it's an emergency my boyfriend is there." She said waking away and waving.
'Beep beep' my phone rang again.
"Hey" I answered.
"Lexi can you go to the clinic?"
"Yeah."
"Like now?"
"Now"
"Yep, it's kinda important."
"Fine." I said and putted the phone down.

"Hey! Tif! I'll go with you!" I ran catching her.

A/N:
Hey! Sorry if it took long for me to update cause my exams are coming up. 😭😱
And pls share this book hue hue... And vote hue hue... 😂
And yeah, I'll upload 2 chapters this week end or more... Hue hue...
I'm might as well start using emoji hue hue...😂
I kept saying hue..hue...😂 sorreh!
Hope you like this chapter!
This are my favorite emoji:
😂 😂
😂 😂
😂 😂
😂 😂 😂
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
😂 😂 😂
😂 😂 😂
😂 😂 😂
😂 😂 😂