Chapter Four

AN: OMG, chapter 'FOUR' xD Hope you guys like this story.

Alexa's POV

"What does it feels like being homeschooled?" Lian asked. right now where here in the mall shopping for school. I dont know what I need but Lian said I need some notebook and pens and anything that has to do with school. Cause ussualy when your home school you just need your computer a pen and a notebook.

"Its fun. You'll have a lot more free time and you can eat while studying without hidding and you can answer some SW and quizes in advance so you can have an early vacation. But its usually self-studying and answering stuff online. And at the end of the sem you have to go to regular school to take a test if you really learned something." I explained to her.

I dont really like answer a lot of questions thats why, cause why not answer all the possible questions that a person can ask and thats the same thing.

"Which do you think is better?" I asked her raising two dress.A hight-Low grey dress and on my other hand is a pink and white floral dress. " That one is better." She said pointing at the floral dress. "Thanks... I think this looks good on you" I told her and handed  the high-low dress to her.

Lian's POV

"Hey!" Alexa greated. Where here in the cashier right now paying and I'm not sure if the money I have is enough. Because I'm not Alexa she's verry rich, pretty and perfect. I didnt even got the dres that Alexa told me to get.

"That will be 150$ ma'am" said the cashier. Oh.. gosh. The exact amount that I have. Now I dont have any money left. "Here" I payed. "Did you get the dress? cause I saw it on the rack over there." "No, I changed my mind about it." "I'll gues, your money isnt enough?" She asked. "Yea." "You seemed to like the dress eh.. I'll pay for it. Go get it." She commanded." I ran into the rap where I saw the dress.

"Here." I handed her the dress. "Add this one please." She said. After she paid the handed me the dress. "Thank you." I said. " Your very welcome.. So where do you wanna eat?" She asked. "Burger King will be good thou." "You sure? cause I saw a pizza parlor there.. Come on!" She said.

Alexa and I went to the pizza parlor she's talking about. We sat neer the glass window. She orderd a pepperoni pizza and two lemonade drink for the two of us. "Hey. We still dont have a photo." She said. Alexa pulled her phone out of her purse and raised her phone. 'Selfie' She said. We giggeled when she said 'selfie'. While taking a picture, my eye caugh some one entering the door.

"Shit." I said. "what.what did I do." Alexa said. I went to the bathroom as fast as I can. Shit. I just saw Zach. Last year I had to pretend that Zach and I are in a relationship. I didnt know that he and his group are just playing with me. I fell for Zach for real. After that happen he started bullying me.

I washed my face and talk to my self like crazy in the mirror.

Shit.

Is that Zach sitting next to Alexa? I have to warn her. I went to the table panicking. When I got to the table I slaped Zach. "OUCH..What the hell?... Lian?" He said. I smiled at him in an evil way. "You know that girl?" Zach asked Alexa. "Yeah.. She's with me...Why you know her?" Alexa asked Zach. "Lian, you know Zach?" "yeah!" Zach and I both said. " Alexa I'll just call you later.. bye!" Zach said to Alexa.

I sat down and asked Alexa. "You know him?" "Again.Yeah." She replied. "How?" I asked her socked. "We knew each other since like where 2... Where like bestfriends ever since then..." She said. "How'd you know him anyway?" she asked. "Same school." I answered. "Well you look like your really mad at him...Specially when you saw him talking to me..Lian.. Do you like Zach?" She joked. "HA! You wish! and EW! YUCK!" I joked. "OKEY. Whatever."

AN; So yeah.. I hope you like this chapter xD I kept on saying that xD...