Chapter 11

Izuku pov:

If there was one thing I hated it was waiting. I wasn't ashamed to admit I wasn't a very patient person, expesialy not if I was told something was going to happen. I'm sure some of you know the feeling.

The worst part was Shigaraki refused to listen to me and change the plan. He was convinced the attack on class 1-A at the U.S.J in his attempt to kill All might will work.

He did not tell me how he was going to accomplish this with just one Nomu and hired goons, he was refusing to listen to reason so I've started calling him an idiot every time we see each other. I think he wants to kill me.

His plan was just so idiotic there was so many things that could go wrong, I'm actually starting to worry at this point.

I even considered just attacking the school myself at one point, I thought I might burn the school and bring this all to the ground, but I didn't want to upset Shigaraki so I will just have to wait until the idiot decides to listen to me after his plan fails.

***

"That bastard." I muttered to myself when Kurogiri sent me to a ship with Minette and Bakugou, who now had a disadvantage thanks to the water, but with stupid grape that didn't help much.

This has to be revenge for me questioning him about his plan, but I needed to get out of here as much as they did so I decided to use that to my advantage.

When showed up at the U.S.J and had Kurogiri sent me to the ship, I had to bite my tongue to stop myself from shouting at him. I didn't want anyone to know we were friends, especially not Bakugou.

I didn't think he will be willing to give me a hand if he did, so it wouldn't be all that handy if he knew.

Why haven't I made any of theses jokes yet? It's a mystery, like why he thought his plan would succeed.

I looked at the water. I knew a few of the hired thugs were in there, probably waiting to see what I'll do or maybe they were ordered not to attack me. I honestly didn't know, not now that Shigaraki was taking revenge on me.

***

There was multiple problems with my plan, the main one being Kacchan, but it worked out great in the end, if you count Minette screaming and crying as he clinged to me like a Koloa as great or Kacchan's almost murderous attitude as great, in which case everything was perfect.

I was going to kill that son of a bitch for making me deal with this.

Honestly how could this even be considered a plan? Nothing about this could be considered as a plan, why didn't he just listen to me and let me plan it for him?

Everything would have been so much better if I just planned it instead. For one I would have known All might wasn't going to be here and plan to kill him well in his weaker state when he wasn't surrounded by other heroes and students.

He is never planning something again, I'm taking control of all future plans if he liked it or not.

I saw him reach out to grab Bakugou, I expected to watch him turn to dust, but nothing. Aizawa erased his quirk, I was almost relieved.

I wasn't sure how this world would be without Kacchan, he was becoming stronger. The perfect enemy, the perfect rival.

I wanted him to become a hero before he died, I wanted to kill him just when he was about to reach his goal of being the number one hero.

I glared at Shigaraki when I got out of the water and if I wasn't mistaken he was purposely avoiding looking at me, the bastard better be scared. I'm going to make him regret this.

I was still going to join him of course. I wasn't that stupid, but I'll insure he sufferers in any way I could.

I'm going to destroy the bitchs gaming devises and the games so if he replaces his Xbox or Playstation or whatever it is he has, he'll have to replace the games too or I could beat all his High scores, he hated it when I did that or maybe I could annoy him with puns or maybe all 3.

I was so happy I put a few laughing gas bombs up at the entrance when I saw Iida was about to escape and as soon as the bombs went off, he couldn't move a step further since he was to busy laughing.

"No point sticking around now that you're plan failed." I said turning to look at Shigaraki who glared at me for a second from behind the hand, it was weird that I knew that.

"Shall we leave then?" Shigaraki asked holding out his hand. I looked at the chaos, watching the students fight to stay alive most of them were injured possibly even dying and smiled most were to busy to notice me.

Sll except Kacchan and Minette, Aizawa was unconscious, but I'm sure they realized what was happening as soon as they saw the bombs go off.

I grabbed his hand and turned to look at Bakugou

"See you later Kacchan." I said with a grin enjoying the look of shock on his face as he took a step back

I walked through the swirling portal into the bar still smiling. This was going to be fun.