Chapter 12

Izuku pov:

To be blunt I was starting to become frustrated, Shigaraki didn't want me leaving the bar, not even to visit my mother.

I wasn't going to lie and say I was ungrateful. I was honestly happy to be away from U.A. All of those people treating me like dirt simply because they didn't like something they couldn't understand.

The so called future heroes hated me for my scar, for being quirkless, for relying on machines, but not Shigaraki.

He treated me like a equal, like I actually belonged here. Even if he was holding me captive.

I've learned any attempt at escaping was useless, Kurogiri always caught me no matter what plan I came up with he always caught me

It was kinda creepy, he would not be mist if he disappeared for a few hours.

Why haven't I tried saying any of my puns to actually people and not my thoughts was a mist-ery.

Okay I'll stop now, besides I had work to do, but I wasn't sure if I should tell Shigaraki about what I was planning.

I knew it wouldn't be important in his eyes so there would be no point, he might even try to stop me if he knew.

I was planning on burning down the hospital, something I wanted to do for a while now.

I sent multiple threats to the hospital forcing them to move their patients to a other hospital for safety reasons, so now all the doctors would be in the hospital tomorrow and now that the patients wouldn't be there. I had a chance to burn it to the ground without guilt.

I smiled at the thought, but I still felt some annoynse for even caring about the patients. I was supposed to be a villain, it's a pity the part of me that wanted to be a hero didn't die.

I have tested the response time of the heroes to see if they would be able to stop me in time and from what I can tell they wouldn't get there in time to save anyone.

It took about half an hour for the heroes to show up and when they do they seem bored, I was sure if it was their bank that was in danger they would act much more efficiently

Even if they did get there in time most wouldn't have the right quirk to deal with the fire, but the problem with Shigaraki was bothersome.

If I tell him he could shut me down, he could stop me, but at the same time I didn't want to lie to him. Not after all he has done for me and if I was being honest I was starting to care about him, but I still wanted the doctors to die. I wanted to make them suffer.

I growled in frustration as I tapped my pencil against the notebook trying to think of a solution. I looked at the TV watching shaky footage of what appeared to be a new hero and smiled, I got an idea.

Shigaraki said he wanted new recruits right? So what if I created a video and sent it to the media? It would get attention from from both the public and villains alike, two birds with one stone. Plus the video could be used as a distraction while I set the explosives in the hospital.

"What are you planning?" I jumped in surprise not expecting Shigaraki to appear. I turned to him with a smile, trying not to appear nervous.

He was a lot better than my former classmates, but he still made me nervous. Yes I was happy he didn't care about my scar. I'm not even entirely sure he noticed it, but I knew if I messed up he wouldn't hesitate to turn me to dust.

No one was nice to me or liked me for that matter, why would he be any different? Besides he was keeping me from seeing my Mom, I didn't see that as a sign that he cared about me, even if I cared about him.

"Well I was thinking what if we sent a video to the media? We could get the attention of villains who could join us and it might make the heroes fear us, we can even use it as a distraction to plant a few bombs in the hospital I stayed at, make them know we're a threat." I said calmly with what I hoped was a charming smile trying to make it sound like it was more for his benefit than mine.

He watched me with his head tilted slightly to the side, he was considering it, I tried not to look to hopeful, finally after what felt like hours he nodded waving his hand

"Sure, whatever do what you want." He muttered before leaving. I was surprised for a minute, before smiling again as I went to find a camera. There had to be one around here somewhere.