Chapter 5 - Give It A Rest

~3rd Person's POV~
Harry woke up in the middle of the night, having dreams about Voldemort every time. And these Horcruxes had been repeating one after another. He couldn't take it anymore.

Harry quietly packed his belongings and walked out.
Ron was half asleep, he saw an empty bed, realizing that Harry walked out. He ran after Harry, who's almost to the fields. Someone was half asleep as well, so she grabbed her night robe and walked out, 5 minutes after Ron.

"Going somewhere?" Ron asked him.
"Nobody else is going to die. Not for me." Harry answered. He was about to walk away, but Ron continued to talk.

"For you? You think Mad-Eye died for you? You think George took that curse for you?" Ron asked him.
Harry stopped and turned around.

"You may be the Chosen One, mate, but this is a while lot bigger than that. It's always been bigger than that." Ron said.

"Come with me." said Harry.
"What, and leave Hermione and Erika? You mad? We wouldn't last two days without them around." I said.

Ron turned his head and looked at the window, making sure Hermione and Erika didn't hear that. Which Erika did hear, because she's there.

"Don't tell them I said that." Harry shook his head no.
"Besides, you've still got the Trace on you. You wouldn't survive without Erika. She wouldn't survive with you either." Ron said.

"We've still got the wedding--" Harry cut him off.

"I don't care about a wedding. I'm sorry. No matter whose it is. I have to start finding these Horcruxes. They're our only chance to beat him...and the longer we stay here, the stronger he gets." Harry said.

Erika walked out of her hiding place and walked up to Ron. He kind of got startled.
Harry and Erika both made eye contact, but he was staring at her slim figure.

Harry looked away, almost blushing.

"Harry, I know he's getting stronger by the minute. At least rest." she said.
Harry sighed at that. He knows he can't win the argument.

Erika walked up to him and held his hands.
"Tonight's not the night, okay." she said.

Harry sighed and his backpack fell. Ron picked up and looked at the two couple.
"Let's go?" Erika asked.

Harry nodded and they walked back.

"Do you think he knows? I mean, they're bits of his soul, these Horcruxes. Bits of him. When Dumbledore destroyed the ring, you destroyed Tom Riddle's diary...he must have felt something. To kill the other Horcruxes, we have to find them. Where are they? Where do we start?" Ron asked.

"Don't know." Harry mumbled.

As they walked in, Ron went straight upstairs, leaving Harry and Erika alone.
It was quiet between them, until Erika broke the silence.

"Were you planning to leave?" Erika suddenly asked.
Harry sat there, being stiff.

Erika suddenly leaned on Harry's shoulder.
"Don't leave without me, okay. I wouldn't survive, you know." Erika said.

Harry slowly held her waist and rested his head onto hers.
With silence, they slept together on the stairs, in each other's arms.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Isabelle's POV
Lay was still healing DO, but somehow he used all his strength.
"Lay Oppa, give it a rest." I said.
"Aniya, I won't rest until DO is well again." Lay said.

With that, he suddenly fainted. Tao caught him just in time.
"Yixing!" Tao shook him. But nothing.

"Take care of him, I'll take care of DO Oppa." I suggested.
Tao nodded and took Lay.

I wet a towel and started to dab DO's face. He groaned and opened his eyes.
"Oppa, gwaenchanh-ayo?" I asked.

DO nodded. "Nan gwaenchanh-a."
I sighed out of relief.

"Is everyone okay?" DO asked.
"Ne, we're just worried about you. You're the most injured one, everyone has been recovered." I replied.

DO nodded and he was about to get it, but he groaned.
"Oppa, you have to lay down." I said.

He nodded and laid back.
"Kyungsoo, gwaenchanha-?" Dad asked.
"Ne, Hyung." he replied.

"Good, go on and rest. I need to talk to Belle." Dad said.

We both left the room and it's just me and Dad.
"What is it, Appa?" I asked.
"Tomorrow morning, we're going to the Burrow. There's going to be a wedding." he replied.
"A wedding? At a time like this?" I asked.
"Well, yes. We're going, and we're assigned to keep watch." Dad replied.

I nodded. "Understood."