Chapter 39 - Surprised News, Well....Not Really

~3rd person's POV~
"So, you're forcing me to marry Astroia?" Draco asked his parents.

"Yes." Lucius replied, bluntly.

Draco balled his fist like mad. Narcissa got a little worried. But according to Jimmy's plan, it's going to be a surprise for them.

"I don't agree with this. First Kara and now Astroia." Draco said.

"I'm sorry, Draco. But I think it's time for you to move on. Forget about that Lee Girl." Lucius said.
"Even though I marry someone else, I won't forget the one I love." Draco argued back.

"Get together Draco. That Belle girl is marrying someone else!" Lucius snapped.

Draco'a eyes widen at that.

"W-what?" He stuttered.
"Sorry, dear." Narcissa said.

Draco's heart shattered at that.

Belle wouldn't do this, would she? He thought.

Then he sighed and look towards his parents.
"Fine. I'll marry Astroia. But that doesn't mean I'll love her." With that said, Draco ran off.

Lucius sighed at this.
"Was I too hard on him?" He asked.
"A little. But this is what Jimmy wants. Lets just stick it to the plan." Narcissa replied.

~Lee Clan~
Jimmy told his plan to Erika and EXO.
Erika agrees to this but it was hard to play along.

"So you get what I'm getting at?" Jimmy asked.
"Yes, but, why put them into depression again Dad?" Erika asked.

"I don't want to at first, but it fits. Making a wedding surprise for them like this, it will be a good one." Jimmy replied.

"Yes a surprise is good but, how are we going to surprise them?" Erika asked again. And she does have a point.

"Haven't got to that part yet. But I need to talk to Belle. So no interruptions." Jimmy said.

Erika nodded.

At the backyard, Belle was strumming her guitar, just to play around since she hasn't played it for a while. She then hummed a tone as she played.

"Started playing again?"

She turned around and smiled.
"Appa."

Jimmy smiled and sat down with her.
"Happy to see again?" He asked.

Belle just giggled.
"Ne, Appa. I almost forgot about the world being beautiful and all."

Jimmy nodded.
"Belle, there's something I have to tell you."

"What is it you want to tell me?" Belle asked.
"Well, you're getting married to another clan." Jimmy replied.

Belle's guitar strings snapped. And her heart shattered as well.

"The Lee and the Kim Clan are friends for a long time. But the leaders son heard about you, so he wants to marry you." Jimmy said. Even though its been planned out.

Belle tried not to out a tear fall, but she remained calm.

"Arranged Marriage, I guess." Belle said.
"You can say that, but I'm sure he's a good guy." Jimmy said.

"If you say so." Belle said.
"So, what's your answer?" Jimmy asked.

Belle sighed.

"Even though I'm getting married to someone else, that doesn't mean he'll have my heart." With that said, Belle got up and walked away. She finally let her tears fall onto her cheeks.

Erika walked out of the bush and glanced her Dad. Jimmy sighed he got up.

"The Kim Clan? I never heard of that." Erika said.
"I have to make something up. And I think I went a little too far." Jimmy said.

"I think so." Erika said.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Draco sat on his bed non-stop crying. Same goes for Belle. They both cried so badly.

Belle wiped her tears and sniffed.

"Maybe it's better this way."