Chapter 45 - Wait...How much did you eat?

~3rd Person' POV~
The sun was shining through the window. Draco squinted his eyes and noticed it was already morning. He also noticed Belle was in his embrace.

He smiled and started to looked at her beauty, even though she's still asleep. He then remembered what happened last night, he smiled again and kissed Belle on the forehead. Belle started to move making Draco pull back. So he pretended to sleep again.

Belle blinked three times and yawned. She looked around her surroundings. She then looked at Draco, he was right by her side. Belle smiled and ran her fingers through his soft blonde hair.

She was about to get out of bed until arms were around her waist.

"5 more minutes." Draco said.
"Um...I-it's already morning." Belle said.

Draco smiled and kissed her bared back. Belle shivered at that.

"So, lets stay like this for 5 minutes." Draco said.
Belle sighed as Draco turned her over. Now they're facing each other.

"Or is it you don't want to stay with me?" Draco asked.

"It's not that. I'm your wife now, I should be up and start cooking." Belle said.

Draco smiled and kissed her cheek.
"Okay. But just 5 more minutes." He said.

Belle smiled and sat up and wrapped herself with her bedrobe.

"No. The sun is out already." But as soon as she got up...she fell on the floor.

"Belle! You okay?" Draco asked, sitting up.
Belle groaned and glared at him.

"What? What's with the glare?" Draco asked.

Belle carefully got up and walked to the bathroom.

"You should know why." Belle replied.

Draco arched his brows and thought for a bit.
"Oh....I think know why."

After she's done doing her morning routine, she wore her blue flowery shirt along with her white shorts. Belle then went to the kitchen and started to cook. Cooking was her thing when she was little.

Arms suddenly wrapped around her waist and she earned a kiss on the cheek.

"What are you cooking?" Draco asked.
"Bibimbop." Belle replied.
"What?" Draco asked.

Belle just giggled.
"It's Korean food. It has rice, beef, carrots and egg. You'll love it."

"Well, whatever you cook, I'll eat it. Oh and by the way..." Draco said.
"What is it?" Belle asked.

"Are your legs feeling okay?" He asked back.
Belle nodded.

"After that hot shower I took. It's getting a little better."

Draco smiled and kissed her on the cheek again.
"I'll be waiting at the table."

Belle nodded and Draco let her continue.

When Belle was done, she called Draco to eat. They sat across from each other. Draco was so excited to taste Belle's food.

"Let's eat!" Draco said.
Belle giggled and started to eat. Draco took a bite and then...he loved the taste.

"Whoa! This is delicious!" Draco exclaimed. Belle smiled at that.
He suddenly started to put a spoonful into his mouth and started to eat very fast.

"Draco, don't eat so fast." Belle warned.
"I can't. It's too delicious." Drac said, talking with his mouth full. And then he charged for the Kimchi,